Here they are girly_ninjas and cute_ninjas! Guys, don't hate on me for the name please!

You all are lucky I decided to make these two themes FREE. Mainly because I didn't want to deal with the hassle of the MobiHand store. But I will glady accept donations for them

I made everything (except the icons): wallpapers, banners, battery and signal meters, focus, underlays, dialog box icons and put the unread icons together.

Please read before you download:
    1. No I will not share the wallpapers, they are theme specific and took me hours to create in Illustrator and Photoshop
    2. No I will not add a weather slot.
    3. There won't be other versions of these theme.
    4. They're FREE, enjoy them! With my time constraints, it has to be this way.

Specs:
    1. 6 mini user customizable icons
    2. Standard hotkeys ($ for SMS/MMS, spacebar for QL)
    3. Custom battery metery, will "glow" when charging. Numbered from 10-0 (100% - 0%) and changes color. Green is 10-8, Yellow is 7-4, Red is 3-1 and Grey is 0.
    4. Custom signal meter. Numbered from 5 - X and changes color. Green is 5-4, Yellow is 3, Red is 2-1 and Grey is X.
    5. Custom Wallpapers, it's still wallpaper friendly!
    6. Custom color schemes for each theme
    7. Default font
    8. Hidden today preview on icons 4, 5 & 6. (I will not change them)
    9. To get the focus (purple square) off the icons just scroll down on icons 1, 2 & 3 and back up to reach them.

GIRLY_NINJA VERSION

GUYS_NINJA VERSION

Thanks & Enjoy!

Do your battery pull to ensure the theme runs smoothly!
    07-18-10 09:30 PM
    Lol that's really cute thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-10 11:32 PM
    Lol that's really cute thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thank you
    07-18-10 11:44 PM
    Really cute theme, RGarling..

Great job.. Thanks for making and sharing it..
    07-19-10 01:47 AM
    Aww so cute.
    07-19-10 03:22 AM
    haha, that's awesome! your creativity is amazing..

preciate the multiple versions, I'm gonna check out the guys right now, despite the name .. and LOL @ the cupcake, watermelon, and ice cream in their hands on the girls version, hilarious!
    07-19-10 03:40 AM
    haha, that's awesome! your creativity is amazing..

preciate the multiple versions, I'm gonna check out the guys right now, despite the name .. and LOL @ the cupcake, watermelon, and ice cream in their hands on the girls version, hilarious!
    hahah thank you there isn't ice cream on the girls hands, it's 2 cupcakes and the watermelon, lol. i had to girly the ninjas up some how!
    07-19-10 04:19 AM
    oh i see that now, haha.. I thought the girl doing the flip with the pink cupcake was an ice cream cone... but guess that wouldn't stay very well going upside down now would it, hehe..

btw, i downloaded it and i'm lovin the details.. especially the notifications and the battery/signal meters.. also really liking the mini-icon split dock, very different..
    07-19-10 04:53 AM
    oh i see that now, haha.. I thought the girl doing the flip with the pink cupcake was an ice cream cone... but guess that wouldn't stay very well going upside down now would it, hehe..

btw, i downloaded it and i'm lovin the details.. especially the notifications and the battery/signal meters.. also really liking the mini-icon split dock, very different..
    wow, thank you very much. i tried to put as much detail into it as i could. the battery and signal meters took forever & i'm going to continue to use theme in my themes from here on out.. has there been any lag for you?
    07-19-10 05:12 AM
    Oh look at you! This is so freaking cute!
    So let me get this straight...you will be posting links to your wallies?
    Jk IM KIDDING!!!!
    Love it girl!
    xoxo
    07-19-10 08:32 AM
    Wow, you made those walls yourself? Very, very creative and totally awesome! Great job!
    07-19-10 09:06 AM
    One word for this theme AWESOME!!!!

So cute and creative, thanks so much for sharing with us. Will make donation as soon as I'm able.
    07-19-10 09:50 AM
    Thanks for posting.
    07-19-10 10:38 AM
    how do you get this to your blackberry ? sorry i'm new to all this..
    07-19-10 12:07 PM
    wow, thank you very much. i tried to put as much detail into it as i could. the battery and signal meters took forever & i'm going to continue to use theme in my themes from here on out.. has there been any lag for you?
    nope! none at all...

Thanks again!

@cassie.. point your browser to m.crackberry.com on your phone, then navigate to this thread and hit the link for the version you want.. or you could even copy the address for this thread and email it from your hotmail/gmail/etc to your blackberry email, if you have one...
    07-19-10 01:38 PM
    thank you =) that helps !! lol .
    07-19-10 01:56 PM
    Thanks!! very cute....great job!!
    07-19-10 02:34 PM
    i downloaded it , but i can't tell where the battery part is, like to see how much battery you have left. where's that part?
    07-19-10 04:10 PM
    i downloaded it , but i can't tell where the battery part is, like to see how much battery you have left. where's that part?
    the little green circle icon at the top left with a number on it

it might not be green depending on how much battery you have left.
    07-19-10 04:22 PM
    thankkks
    07-19-10 05:20 PM
    thankkks
    the green circle on the left is your battery meter and on the right is your signal meter!
    07-19-10 06:02 PM
    I would soo be rocking this... If I could.... Rachael great job again
    07-20-10 07:38 PM
    Wow, you made those walls yourself? Very, very creative and totally awesome! Great job!
    i certainly did! i made the guy ninja main wall first and then the girls. then i made the application screen walls when i was finished! i recently acquire illustrator and it's the best program ever!
    07-20-10 08:35 PM
    wow nice themesss..
    get permission to download it..
    07-21-10 12:26 PM
    Another great job, Rachael. I really like this one...
    07-21-10 12:30 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD