ThemeMyBerry.com wants to thank everyone who participated in the naming contest, we have picked a winner and decided to name our Codename: Berry Red theme to... Crimson Splash! Congrats go out to the TWO winners (Andy K and jncryer), for both making suggestions containing the word "crimson". Emails will be sent shortly for a free copy of my premium theme XM-BB!

Crimson Splash

- Support for Bold 97xx, Tour 96xx, Curve 89xx (Bold 9000 coming soon)
    - QuickLaunch (space) and SMS ($) shortcut keys
    - Custom battery and signal meters
    - Custom application icons
    - SearchIt support (sold separately)
    - DUAL SCREEN configuration: "Today At A Glance" and "Standard 6-Icon Dock"
    - Incorporates my new dual-screen engine for absolutely lagless screen switching!

Me and FTWrath wanted to bring you a great theme, and what's better than a great theme? A FREE great theme! This is very smooth, clean, and red (please don't ask us to make different colours!). The left-most screen is Today At A Glance, where you can preview Messages and Calendar entries full-screen, untruncated. You can also do a quick search from this screen if you have an app called SearchIt installed. From here, scroll all the way to the right to reveal your standard 6-icon bottom dock. Scroll all the way to the left to go back to the Today screen.

Although this is a free theme, please consider donating for our efforts. Not only does it keep our motivation up, but our website as well!

To download the OTA, please click HERE!

Props go out to David Lanham for making the original icons.
    Last edited by VinceThePrince; 03-05-10 at 12:43 AM.
    03-05-10 12:17 AM
    We're very proud of this one guys. Hope you all enjoy it as much as we id making it!
    03-05-10 03:17 AM
    Congrats for you winning free copy, sorry for me, i try again to win xmb my loving theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 04:09 AM
    very very nice
    03-05-10 07:59 AM
    Most Def a great concept, the today at a glance engine is working flawlessly!
    03-05-10 09:19 AM
    w00t! Applying theme now!

(Also excited for XMBB )

03-05-10 11:18 AM
    Love the multi-screen transition! Animation is perfectly smooth! Very functional!

03-05-10 11:25 AM
    I tried this one out last night ... I think that I may have to get ONYXia 4 because I love the Today At A Glance, I just need more icons on the home screen.

This is a really nice theme. Really nice!
    03-05-10 01:19 PM
    Very nice theme. Great work.
    But i do think that you should change the blue cursor in red also. The focuses also.
    03-05-10 01:50 PM
    Very nice theme. Great work.
    But i do think that you should change the blue cursor in red also. The focuses also.
    Naw I think the blue gives it a nice touch, sorry!
    03-05-10 02:17 PM
    Yeah blue plays offthe red very nice. I liked how it looked when I made it so we stuck with it

03-05-10 11:13 PM
    Yeah blue plays offthe red very nice. I liked how it looked when I made it so we stuck with it

i think that i explain it wrong
    you made a theme with red and light blue.
    when i go to the options, the focus is red, but when i enter some of the options, i have the default zen blue color. not your red or the light blue.
    also, go edit a contact, see, the focus is the default zen blue.
    this is what i was talking about
    thanks
    03-06-10 02:04 AM
    Some of those are unskinnable since RIM has hard-coded the zen blue into those areas, nothing I can do about it =/
    03-06-10 02:19 AM
    Looks very good guys, glad I could help name it!

Andy K!
    03-06-10 02:06 PM
    Nice theme thanks for sharing! Just a little thing I noticed: there are 10 entries for the hidden today and it overlaps onto the bottom dock. Not a biggie just thought I'd mention it. Thanks again

03-06-10 08:28 PM
    Weird, doesn't do that on mine...
    03-07-10 01:35 AM
    On the home screen it does if you slide calendar as one of the first 6 icons. On the preview screen it doesn't but I was referring to the home screen.

03-07-10 02:47 AM
    Oh... you're not supposed to put calendar/messages on your homescreen, I didn't mention it but I thought that was a given, lol. Sorry.
    03-07-10 02:48 AM
    Yeah you don't need it on homescreen since there's a today at a glance feature

03-08-10 12:46 PM
    What I noticed:

- Background colours on the call screen obscure the font a little...minor in my opinion, but it's there
    - No "hover" text on the Home nor Today-at-a-glance screens...I'm guessing that was done on purpose on the assumption that folks would memorize those 9 icons to know what they are
    - Cursor would have matched better if it were grey/black/red/white, instead of blue; same applies to battery and signal meters
    - great transition from Home to Lock screen
    - all other transitions are very smooth...kudos

The dual-screen setup is a really good idea that you implemented here. Thanks for the theme!
    03-08-10 04:03 PM
    This is a winning theme, thanks for making this free, awesome job, lagless, functional, and I really love the today screen. It is very wallpaper friendly.

03-08-10 09:18 PM
    Thanks guys. All the design elements were very calculated and we're happy with how it turned out. I knew the blue accent would be a hit or a miss but I personally feel it's very attractive. Thanks for the feedback =)
    03-08-10 09:20 PM
    disregard post
    Last edited by CrackBerryV79; 03-10-10 at 10:55 PM.
    03-10-10 10:52 PM
    Show me...
    03-10-10 10:53 PM
    Show me...
    Nevermind - I thought you either changed your mind, or someone got a little more-than-generous with your design. Some different WP's make it look completely different I guess.

03-10-10 11:07 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD