Someone recently asked if I had any themes with mini-icons, which was something I had not yet attempted with 96xx devices. So I thought I would give it my best shot and try to come up with something simple, clean and as wallpaper friendly as I could.
    So here is what I came up with and please note that not all icons will re-size correctly (out of the 30 or so on my device, MySpace was the only one I had this issue with).

Clean BB6 1.0

Hidden Dock w/ 9 mini-icons (+/- to show/hide)
    Weather Slot in banner (app slot 1)
    Custom colored highlights/cursors & wallpaper throughout

Download Clean BB6 OTA
    * reset device after install otherwise the calendar date may not render correctly

As always, I hope my themes are enjoyed and your feedback is always welcomed

UPDATE
    If anyone experiences the new message indicator (*) getting cut off, please let me know which app icon this is occurring with.

I did have to modify the * to show up correctly on the stock apps without being cut off, but I have also noticed that some apps appear to have the * embedded within the app itself as they won't reflect my modifications (read my comment on this here, post #4)

Thanks!

UPDATE
    06/24/2011

I have attempted to fix the cut off new message indicator (*) so if everyone can try the new version (1.1) and let me know, I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks and enjoy!
    Last edited by JavaBrat; 06-24-11 at 07:41 AM. Reason: updated version
    06-18-11 06:37 AM
    This is a great looking theme by any chance can you also make it for OS 5.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-11 07:27 AM
    This is a great looking theme by any chance can you also make it for OS 5.

Thanks for the reply BKbaby!

This is something I will have to look further into as I did go back to see if I could export it as an OS5 and unfortunately I am only given the option to export for OS6.

I am still rather new to developing themes though and even newer when it comes to the 96xx devices, so I am sure there is a way, I just don't know how to do it myself. But again, I will look into it
    06-18-11 07:41 AM
    I'd love it in OS5 also. Looks very nice.

06-18-11 05:08 PM
    Nice theme...the message indicator is cutting off on all message notifications including instant messages.

06-18-11 07:33 PM
    I'd love it in OS5 also. Looks very nice.

Thanks! I'm in the process of trying to make a newer version that will work with both OS5 and OS6, so fingers crossed LOL

Nice theme...the message indicator is cutting off on all message notifications including instant messages.

Thanks! I will look into the message notifications also as I don't know what could be causing the issue as I myself am not experiening it with my 9650. What device are you using? and thanks for letting me know!
    06-19-11 08:31 AM
    Im using the 9700 Bold OS 6.
    06-19-11 09:38 AM
    OK, thanks! I will look into this as soon as I can
    06-19-11 09:50 AM
    Thanks Java! We'll watch for updates!

06-19-11 08:33 PM

I had to bring in a few fellow theme developers in on this issue and we're wondering, if you still have the theme installed, if you could post a screenshot or two showing the cut off notifications?

If so, we would really appreciate it as it would help us to troubleshoot what is causing the problem.

Thanks!!
    06-20-11 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD