Theme number four

A really cool black tartan theme made by myself. Not sure who the wallpaper is by, as I found it in the wallpaper thread in this forum, so if you're the author and are not happy with me sharing it in this theme please let me know so I can remove it!!

The theme has custom grey icons that I made myself. They are part of a set of icons that you can download here -----> Cutesy Icon Set

It also includes a cool scrolling dock with 12 icons in it and has a hidden today function. There is also a weather slot that can be used with any application you like

So here are the OTAs:
    Bold 9700 OS 5.0

If you like this theme, check out my other themes at my blog - Blackberry Stuff by Laura

And if you like the work I'm doing, please donate some money for a hot chocolate to keep me going!

Last edited by lholdsworth; 02-14-10 at 03:38 PM.
    02-13-10 04:39 PM
    Looks very well done and I hope you have much success with this theme.
    02-13-10 05:02 PM
    This looks so nice, excellent job!
    02-13-10 05:17 PM
    looks nice
    02-14-10 12:40 AM
    VERY clean theme. The only thing I would say is needed (well for me at least) is when you highlight an email on the home screen, it shows what email it is. I have 6 accounts and I don't which one is which without clicking on it.

Other than that, I really like this theme!

Good work...

*Edit*
    There's also black on black text...
    02-14-10 11:51 AM
    Cool Thanks for the pointers! Means my next ones are gonna be even better!
    02-14-10 01:07 PM
    Cool Thanks for the pointers! Means my next ones are gonna be even better!
    Well, if the hover over email icon can be fixed, I'd love to rock this theme!

*The black text I can live with... Not that big of a deal lol
    02-14-10 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD