how to install the theme yar.... downloaded and installed but it shows in application list but when i am trying to change the theme, only blackberry OS 6 is there
    This theme is for 480x360 devices running OS6.
    wu-wei likes this.
    01-11-12 09:10 AM
    What's up Wu Wei! Still rocking the 9700! Awesome! Ima be trying ur hybrid soon too see how it goes. Liking the theme so far too

Sent from my LG-P999. - 9700 using Tapatalk
    wu-wei likes this.
    01-15-12 06:17 AM
    First link updated. I had done some rearranging of files and forgot to update that link.

I'm tweaking another version of this theme now, something to minimize meter sizes:

Click to view quoted image
    Cant wait for this one!
    01-15-12 11:13 AM
    Since I'm feeling like a nice guy, and it is the Christmas season after all, here's a link to a new version of my B@stard6 theme.

The most notable bit of newness in this version is that I have finally figured out how to change the icons for new home screen folders...so you get a little more of that snazzy OS7 feel. I also updated the "Now Playing..." icon to the OS7 version.

Click to view quoted image

B@stard6 Theme

how did you get the folder icons in the theme, can you explain it? i realy want to know
    01-22-12 08:02 AM
    how did you get the folder icons in the theme, can you explain it? i realy want to know
    Highlight a folder and hit Menu > Edit Folder. Not all folders can be changed though.
    01-22-12 09:03 AM
    i know but if you look at the screenshot here http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...1121415840.png he can change them all see, i make theme's and i know alot on how to work round stuff, but i don't know how to change them all
    01-22-12 09:09 AM
    i know but if you look at the screenshot here http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...1121415840.png he can change them all see, i make theme's and i know alot on how to work round stuff, but i don't know how to change them all
    Yes he figured out how to do that...........may be his little secret.....
    01-22-12 09:23 AM
    yes, hope he will explain it
    01-22-12 09:37 AM
    LOL.

Sorry, no dice. I've given away the goods all over the place for years and years. For right now, at least, this one is mine.
    01-22-12 12:07 PM
    i can live with that
    01-22-12 02:16 PM
    i can live with that
    LOL. Fair enough bro. I tinkered for a LONG time before I figured it out.

I've been looking through so many files, both through theme building and hybrid building, that I've picked up a lot of little things along the way.
    01-22-12 04:26 PM
    Thank you Wu for your simple and elegant theme! Keep up the good job!
    wu-wei likes this.
    01-29-12 01:25 AM
    I just loaded this up along with a fresh install of Verdell. Very sleek and fast. Especially the small file size is something to compliment!

I'm also experiencing the whatsapp icon, that got screwed when initialising after a battpull. Very strange issue. I'll see if I can find a work around to avoid the change up.

/wishfull thinking mode on
    If this theme would be even better without the trays
    /wishfull thinking mode off

Thanks Wu!!
    wu-wei likes this.
    02-11-12 01:24 PM
    I just loaded this up along with a fresh install of Verdell. Very sleek and fast. Especially the small file size is something to compliment!

I'm also experiencing the whatsapp icon, that got screwed when initialising after a battpull. Very strange issue. I'll see if I can find a work around to avoid the change up.

/wishfull thinking mode on
    If this theme would be even better without the trays
    /wishfull thinking mode off

Thanks Wu!!
    WhatsApp has me puzzled.

If you'd like a no-tray version, check out the link to leeboUltraDock in my signature. That is my latest premium theme, and it is on sale for $2.99 through February (as are all my other themes).
    02-11-12 04:24 PM
    Reverting back to stock theme, rebooting and installing B@stard again fixed the WhatsApp icon. Very curious indeed.
    And I did check out you UltraDock. I like it, but I'm a [email protected].
    Last edited by FRanatic; 02-11-12 at 04:45 PM.
    02-11-12 04:42 PM
    Reverting back to stock theme, rebooting and installing B@stard again fixed the WhatsApp icon. Very curious indeed.
    And I did check out you UltraDock. I like it, but I'm a [email protected].
    The UltraDock theme is well worth the $$$ my friend
    02-13-12 07:20 AM
    The UltraDock theme is well worth the $$$ my friend
    I'm sure it is, but not for me.
    I really appreciate wu's work, but I simply don't want to pay for any theme.
    02-14-12 12:41 AM
    With such a wonderful and small theme, is there a way to uninstall or delete the original stock theme? I'm just now stepping into the world of themes, shrinking OSes, and hybrids.
    03-19-12 04:09 PM
    With such a wonderful and small theme, is there a way to uninstall or delete the original stock theme? I'm just now stepping into the world of themes, shrinking OSes, and hybrids.
    Not a good idea as you need the default theme installed to use other themes.
    03-19-12 05:47 PM
    So I tried using Balckberry Swiss Army Knife to install it on my 9700 and it says its installed but I can't find it on the phone. Then if I try and put it on the memory card and install it through the phone it gives me an 907 Invalid COD error. What am I doing wrong?

The theme is freaking awesome if I can get it to work.

Great job...love the hybrids too.

*EDIT* Was able with an OTA app to download the jad plus all the COD's but still getting a 907 error.
    Last edited by Louey; 03-25-12 at 01:53 PM.
    03-25-12 01:29 PM
    So I tried using Balckberry Swiss Army Knife to install it on my 9700 and it says its installed but I can't find it on the phone. Then if I try and put it on the memory card and install it through the phone it gives me an 907 Invalid COD error. What am I doing wrong?

The theme is freaking awesome if I can get it to work.

Great job...love the hybrids too.

*EDIT* Was able with an OTA app to download the jad plus all the COD's but still getting a 907 error.
    Making it too difficult. Use your BB browser and download it like that.
    03-25-12 04:13 PM
    Keep coming back, maybe simple is beauty, thanks Wu

wu-wei likes this.
    04-19-12 01:19 PM
    Whoa. Awesome theme! I LOVE it!

I'm very VERY picky when it comes to themes. And this one, it's amazing. Great job!

For any new users, I used the link in post#11 to download. I'm not sure if the links are different. But might as well.
    08-30-12 12:06 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD