Screenshot
    01-09-10 11:12 AM
    Nite,

I am so picky on my themes and this one is the bomb. I have been running the original version since yesterday morning and cannot wait until the ota is up and running (I am nowhere near home for the rest of the day). The today part will make it almost perfect. Add a hidden bottom dock and I can stop looking for a theme forever. Either way, where can I send my donation for all of your hard work. This is the best theme out there, free or premium hands down.

Great work!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 11:17 AM
    Here are some screen shots of the Sullen Fallen Angel Version:

It's definitely my style! Hopefully someone else will like it too. Thanks for all of your hard work.

PS- I think that there a quite a few of us who would like to donate to this theme given that it is nicer than most "premium" themes out there, like someone else had said before. Let us know because you deserve it and I'm sure if people are rockin a 9700, they can spare a few bucks to donate for this theme!
    01-09-10 11:41 AM
    peronally I need no TODAY for messages - if messages arive I look all in the message application but its nice to know the upcoming calendar entries

permanent calendar today would also be okay
    I agree with this 100% except for the permanent calendar preview. I have a wallpaper that I like to see and I have Weather Berry also, so the calendar entries always being on the screen would take away from those two things. As far as the messages though, I don't need a preview for them. I don't see much point in it anyways. Either you're going to read them or not. The calendar on the other hand, serves a real purpose. Just my .02.
    01-09-10 11:49 AM
    I can help with OTA hosting if there is demand
    01-09-10 12:30 PM
    I can help with OTA hosting if there is demand
    Great! I am in need.

Thanks.
    01-09-10 01:07 PM
    Great! I am in need.

Thanks.
    check your PM box
    01-09-10 01:24 PM
    Here are some screen shots of the Sullen Fallen Angel Version:
    It's definitely my style! Hopefully someone else will like it too. Thanks for all of your hard work.

PS- I think that there a quite a few of us who would like to donate to this theme given that it is nicer than most "premium" themes out there, like someone else had said before. Let us know because you deserve it and I'm sure if people are rockin a 9700, they can spare a few bucks to donate for this theme!
    See the first post for the updated version you requested (the one with transitions). The allblack version is updated as well. I also removed the "wings" on the top left and right buttons. I just think they look better as rounded end buttons. I'm really glad everyone likes my theme so much. Things like that motivate me to continue making themes. I'll continue to make tweaks to it. I still can't get hidden today to work the way I want it to (doing it in composer rather than theme builder) but I'm doing a lot of research on it.

I also added a donate button to my first post.

Keep the feedback coming guys!
    01-09-10 07:28 PM
    See the first post for the updated version you requested (the one with transitions). The allblack version is updated as well. I also removed the "wings" on the top left and right buttons. I just think they look better as rounded end buttons. I'm really glad everyone likes my theme so much. Things like that motivate me to continue making themes. I'll continue to make tweaks to it. I still can't get hidden today to work the way I want it to (doing it in composer rather than theme builder) but I'm doing a lot of research on it.

Nice! Thanks again bro! I literally just sent you a PM with my email because I wasn't gonna be able to access CB for a while. You're the **** man! Awesome job!!
    01-09-10 07:54 PM
    These are the "Bees Knees" lol....Appreciate all the time you have spent on these versions. This is a HOT theme, very professional. I Can't wait till the Hidden today is complete
    01-09-10 08:43 PM

This is a screenie of what NiteWalker is talking about with removing the "wings" and using the rounded off highlights. It is the blue highlighted area on the top right part of the screen that has the date. It looks much better than the previous version. This guy does incredible work!!!
    01-09-10 08:44 PM
    this theme is amazing, almost enough to inspire me to give theme making a try, but I always get frustrated if you label this one for all phones it will work on and place it in individual phone threads you will be getting blown up for requests and suggestions not that there is much more you can do with it. I can not wait till you can get the hidden today the way you want it. the support you have provided is unreal as well if you ever decide to make premium themes you will definately make the money.
    01-09-10 08:53 PM
    Looks great! The 8 icon dock is perfect--not too small and not too big. Absolutely looking forward to the hidden today!
    01-09-10 09:30 PM
    where is the OTA??
    01-10-10 02:56 AM
    Looks great! The 8 icon dock is perfect--not too small and not too big. Absolutely looking forward to the hidden today!
    Myself also. GREAT DESIGN!!
    01-10-10 03:31 AM
    Great stuff man. If you need hosting for the OTA I can give you space with ftp access, let me know.

01-10-10 04:58 AM
    Excellent theme. A stock fade with hidden today would make it complete for me.

Hoping we'll see this soon please
    01-10-10 05:52 AM
    where is the OTA??
    Its down at the moment.

01-10-10 06:06 AM
    Nice wallpaper!

As for the weather, I'm using berry weather and it shows up good, as well as bbweather. Maybe I'll reset the middle icon to the standard size. As for the underscores, where are you seeing those?
    Just noticed - I'm using BerryWeather and the weather icon, which I have in the middle at the top, does not update. I think you're right in needing to reset this to its full size.
    01-10-10 07:26 AM
    Myself also. GREAT DESIGN!!
    And me! Love the theme, waiting for the hidden today version. Great work..on equestion, will the OTA be back up soon for all versions?
    01-10-10 07:49 AM
    Can you tell me which version will allow me to use custom wall papers on the lock screen and menu screens?

Loving this theme, it's the best one I've ever used!
    01-10-10 08:32 AM
    Awesome theme! I've always been a fan of Zapper's 3G Navi only thing for me is that I use QL and shortcut keys so I don't think I have 8 icons to put on the home screen lol would luv a hidden dock v

01-10-10 08:55 AM
    Berry weather updates for me on my 9700 in that top middle spot.

I also have the notification icon on, and the icon and notification icon are always the same. I have it auto update every hour.

Do you guys have the latest version of Berryweather?

01-10-10 11:19 AM
    Berry weather updates for me on my 9700 in that top middle spot.

I also have the notification icon on, and the icon and notification icon are always the same. I have it auto update every hour.

Do you guys have the latest version of Berryweather?

Yes I have the latest version of BerryWeather & it certainly doesn't update on my 9700. Strange.

It updates fine in any other theme.
    Last edited by cdsh; 01-10-10 at 01:38 PM.
    01-10-10 12:47 PM
    It won't update on my 9700 either.
    01-10-10 12:53 PM
728 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD