Nice wallpaper!
    Thanks everyone for the comments. A pretty big update is coming later this evening. I added the spacebar quicklaunch and $ sms/mms hotkeys. I also reset all the wallpapers to defaults. I also added a couple of new buttons on the homescreen.

As for the weather, I'm using berry weather and it shows up good, as well as bbweather. Maybe I'll reset the middle icon to the standard size. As for the underscores, where are you seeing those?

As for requests, I'll do what's pretty simple without much rework. The all black wallpapers are no problem.
    I finally got it to take a screen shot! It disappears very quickly! Ha ha. Oh, also, PLEASE do not change the size of the middle icon!!! I love using it for Meterberry and it is perfect! Here you go:

01-08-10 05:44 PM
    That's odd.
    Do you have dial from home screen disabled? I just set mine to disabled and I see the same underscores, though not all are under the first letter of the name. I believe they're highlighting the keyboard shortcuts.
    01-08-10 05:51 PM
    That's odd.
    Do you have dial from home screen disabled? I just set mine to disabled and I see the same underscores, though not all are under the first letter of the name. I believe they're highlighting the keyboard shortcuts.
    HOLY CRAP, YOU ARE WAY MORE OBSERVANT THAN ME!!! I think you are right! I would have never guessed that! I do have the homescreen dialing disabled... That doesn't bother me at all now, its actually helpful in remembering my shortcuts! LOL
    01-08-10 06:26 PM
    Been checking this thread every few hours. Can't wait on the update. Hope it has calendar today and messages. Either way, thanks for all your hard work Nite!
    01-08-10 07:42 PM
    I feel like a crack head waiting for the update! Ha ha! I guess that's where they get the name Crackberry from!
    01-08-10 08:12 PM
    I feel like a crack head waiting for the update! Ha ha! I guess that's where they get the name Crackberry from!
    lol....ME TOO! Just shows how addicted we are to these things
    01-08-10 08:27 PM
    Theme updated! Details on the first post. More to come.

I'm glad you guys like it.

No today themes yet but forthcoming. Got some bugs to work out.
    01-08-10 09:31 PM
    Will report back, probably early am tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be great.
    01-08-10 09:51 PM
    Ai yi yi. Just realized I left my usb cord at work. (gnashing teeth)
    01-08-10 09:55 PM
    Beautiful theme, looking forward to the no transitions stock wallpaper variant as soon as it's ota again. Great job on having such functionality AND aesthetic appeal (the gradient embossed menus & icons are perfect, not too much bling, just right)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 10:04 PM
    Thanks for all your hard work. Just installed the update. I agree that this theme has just the right amount of embellishments without being over the top. Great job and I appreciate the addition of the shortcuts. Makes it perfect.

01-08-10 10:17 PM
    This looks great! Nice work. Gonna give it a shot.
    01-08-10 10:29 PM
    You did get the $ key for sms/mms right! This theme is damn near perfect! I love it. I PM'd you some different variations of my Sullen Fallen Angel Wallpaper. I hope u enjoy it. Thanks for being so open to suggestions and so quick to address any issues we had. For a free theme, this kind of prompt service is incredible!

01-08-10 10:43 PM
    just installed the new update, thanks so much again for the stock wallpaper and no transitions! waiting for that hidden today and this theme is complete! i really like the new function you added too, it has everything i need right on the home screen now.
    01-08-10 11:31 PM
    It may already be like this and I don't know exactly how it works or if it's possible, but is there any way to save the non-transition stock version with plazmic 4.7 so the application screen wallpaper matches the home screen? (CMIIW)

Lol five pages of people asking you to cater a free theme to all of our needs is kinda funny, and probably a bit aggravating to you but at least it's apparent that you've made a hit

01-08-10 11:43 PM

As for the weather, I'm using berry weather and it shows up good, as well as bbweather. Maybe I'll reset the middle icon to the standard size. As for the underscores, where are you seeing those?
    Its not that my weather icon doesn't show up good but it doesn't update anymore. I use simpleweather which like berry weather shows the current temp in the icon but my icon shows the same temp all day. Is this a possible fix?

01-09-10 02:18 AM
    The stock theme with hidden today, would be PERFECT!!! I'd donate!!!!

01-09-10 03:01 AM
    This is the perfect theme. Could please make it in red? I mean instead of blue, it would be nice if it's red. Thanks a lot

01-09-10 03:35 AM
    I just installed and You Know what? This is Perfect. No more improvements. Great Job. You've put in alot of work already and "Great Job" is probably the best you're going to get for it.

So, Great Job.

I love your theme.
    01-09-10 04:45 AM
    Awsome! The one and only I wish is a hidden today on the date/calendar section - this would bring the title "most perfect theme" to you.

Greetings from Austria

01-09-10 07:03 AM
    I PM'd you some different variations of my Sullen Fallen Angel Wallpaper.
    Got em, thanks. Your request is below.

Its not that my weather icon doesn't show up good but it doesn't update anymore. I use simpleweather which like berry weather shows the current temp in the icon but my icon shows the same temp all day. Is this a possible fix?
    I'm not sure. I run berryweather and bbweather and both update in the icon. Have you tried a battery pull?

Someone requested an all black wallpaper version so that's here too.

About the red focus icons, maybe in the future. Probably when I change the colors for personal use I'll make some different colored versions.

Working on hidden today. The issue I've been having is the entries show up for calendar but not messages. Working on it.

Thanks guys!
    EDIT: See the first post for the themes.
    Last edited by NiteWalker; 01-09-10 at 07:20 PM.
    01-09-10 08:02 AM
    It may already be like this and I don't know exactly how it works or if it's possible, but is there any way to save the non-transition stock version with plazmic 4.7 so the application screen wallpaper matches the home screen? (CMIIW)

Lol five pages of people asking you to cater a free theme to all of our needs is kinda funny, and probably a bit aggravating to you but at least it's apparent that you've made a hit

I hear ya boobah. I'm not sure how I would respond to the deluge of customization requests either. But this theme is off the proverbial hook, and Nite, please check your PMs. I want to donate for this theme. It's better than most of the "premium" themes out there, and you've definitely earned it (and more).
    01-09-10 10:07 AM
    Wow!.......I'm lost for words
    01-09-10 10:17 AM
    You have taken this FREE theme over the top! This is unbelievable! Thanks for the Sullen Fallen Angel Version! I will post some screen shots for all to see. (Take some load off of u, you've done enough work!)
    As for the Hidden Today Version, are u making the calendar entries show up when u scroll over the date at the top right? I think that would be ideal. It would almost be redundant to have a calendar icon in your icon set at the bottom, u know? Anyways, I just wanted to say what a great job you've done!!!

01-09-10 10:39 AM
    peronally I need no TODAY for messages - if messages arive I look all in the message application but its nice to know the upcoming calendar entries

permanent calendar today would also be okay
    01-09-10 11:04 AM
728 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD