haha im sorry but could someone explain to me how to put this theme on my phone? thank you :]
    05-19-10 12:49 AM
    v1: No Transitions does not show hidden today for email, but it shows for sms and calendar
    05-19-10 06:59 AM
    I love this theme. Been using it for weeks now.

Recently I noticed that the notification area is limited only to the left hand side of the top banner. In the default precision zen theme, the notification area takes up either of both sides to the clock area.

The result is that with this theme, you only get a maximum of 3 notifications whereas with the default theme you get a maximum of 5. I have provided screenshots.

When I took the screenshot of the 9700 mini theme, there are actually 4 notifications but 1 didn't make the cut illustrating this theme's bug. Would it be possible to have a fix?

P.S. Thanks for the great job - I absolutely love this theme even with the aforementioned bug.
    v1: No Transitions does not show hidden today for email, but it shows for sms and calendar

Nothing I could do. Theme Builder sucks.
    05-19-10 02:38 PM
    haha im sorry but could someone explain to me how to put this theme on my phone? thank you :]
    Browse to this thread on your phone and download with one of the links.
    05-19-10 02:39 PM
    I recently downloaded this theme and love it. I only have one question. My Call Log icon has disappeared. Is this theme related or is there a way to make it show again? I use it quite frequently and would really love to be able to have it show again.

Thanks, and great job on the theme!
    05-20-10 08:07 PM
    I recently downloaded this theme and love it. I only have one question. My Call Log icon has disappeared. Is this theme related or is there a way to make it show again? I use it quite frequently and would really love to be able to have it show again.

Show all icons, and check if its under Applications menu.
    I left the application menu alone. It should be hidden somewhere if not there.
    05-20-10 09:39 PM
    Hi, Great theme! I can not seem to get the calendar entries to appear though. I take it I just have to tick something!
    05-23-10 06:19 PM

Press the green phone key to access the call log.

Cool theme so far. Just downloaded it. Looks good, and seems to work very nicely. Great work.
    05-23-10 06:44 PM
    Hi, Great theme! I can not seem to get the calendar entries to appear though. I take it I just have to tick something!
    Check your settings in Option > Advanced > Default Services
    05-23-10 09:07 PM
    Show all icons, and check if its under Applications menu.
    I left the application menu alone. It should be hidden somewhere if not there.
    Thanks, managed to find it.
    05-23-10 10:46 PM
    great looking theme! well done!, but its a lil slow on my tour =/
    05-24-10 01:19 AM
    Hi,
    This theme looks absolutely amazing!

One question, instead of weather, the right hand top corner is showing my "Clock".

How do I get weather there instead? I have your V.1 (version 1) installed with no transitions.

Thanks!
    05-24-10 04:26 PM
    Hi,
    This theme looks absolutely amazing!

One question, instead of weather, the right hand top corner is showing my "Clock".

How do I get weather there instead? I have your V.1 (version 1) installed with no transitions.

Thanks!
    Its whatever you put as your 10th icon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 05:03 PM
    I LOVE THE THEME.
    the icons are the perfect size on the homescreen.
    I downloaded v5.

now my problem. I seem to be losing the connection with BIS frequently. When I'm on a stock theme I never lose connection but when I'm on this theme I lose it quite often.
    Is it me or the theme?

I'm running 5.0.0.423
    05-26-10 11:37 PM
    Any chance of the exact same theme with regular icons instead of the mini ones?please please please!

05-27-10 11:23 AM
    I really like the Precision Zen theme but also liked small icons. Since no one has made this for the 9700, I thought I would give it a shot.

9 user customizable homescreen icons
    10th icon for weather slot

Hotkeys:
    Space = QL
    $ = SMS

I made two versions:

v1: No Transitions
    v2: Fade Transitions
    v3: No Transitions, No Weather
    v4: No Transitions, No Banner
    v5: No Transitions, No Banner, No Weather

This is my first theme, be gentle please. Although I don't there are any bugs because I tested it so many times.
    Thanks to greystealth for helping me test, etc.

Sorry, I will not be taking any request at this time.

Please feel free to donate if you have enjoyed this theme. Thanks!

Just dl thank you for your time and effort!!!!

05-27-10 02:59 PM
    I love this theme, 9 icons are more practical and takes up less space. Thank you for making it / modifying it.

Just wondering, in the stock version, when we are highlighting one of the homescreen icons, we can always "scroll up" (from any of the homescreen icons) to go straight to the change-profile icon (which is at the top left of the screen). This "shortcut" makes it very easy to change the profile. But the "9700 Mini with Weather and Hidden Today" theme cant do that. Is it possible to modify this theme slightly so that we can go straight to the change-profile icon from any of the homescreen icons? Right now we cant do it, and with 8 icons, to scroll all the way left is quite a lengthy process.

My second request, is it possible to do one version without a hidden today? i.e. the calendar wont show in the today screen when highlighting the calendar icon?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Kevlarr; 05-28-10 at 03:50 AM.
    05-28-10 03:12 AM
    hi everybody,
    i'm very new in the Blackberry world, and i had a question about themes...i hope it won't sound like a silly question but i always learned that silly is the one not asking!!
    mmm, i was wondering, in case i would like to use another theme than the standard one from BB, how can i get the weather forecast appears on my screen like it does here on this example of theme? Do i need first to install a weather application on my BB before installing those theme? i mean, i don't understand how you get the weather forecast working on a theme like that. anything first to set up before running a new theme? If i do need a weather application, which one should be used to get it beautiful like on your screenshot?
    Thanks for anybody willing to spend 2 minutes to explain me (i told you...i'm very new to it!)
    Have all a nice day!
    Arnaud
    Last edited by clix98765; 05-28-10 at 06:56 AM.
    05-28-10 06:53 AM
    OTA is not working.
    05-28-10 11:10 AM
    What weather theme is being used???
    05-31-10 09:23 PM
    This is a great theme. Just wish I could see more notification icons.

Keep up the great work.
    06-11-10 08:31 PM
    Hey,

this is a great theme, works great and looks amazing. I was wondering however if i can find that wallpaper anywhere without having to download the theme, i merely want to change my wallpaper to the one you have posted above, thanks
    06-29-10 02:20 AM
    It is a great theme. In order to be able to use the hidden today better, can you make the background of hidden today display a little bit dark.

06-29-10 08:18 AM
    Great theme. Nice and clean.

Is there a theme like this without the 'today' feature?
    Last edited by block25spur; 06-29-10 at 02:53 PM.
    06-29-10 10:57 AM
    if u can get it wher ebeejive icon looks right on there its all cut off on sides and too big ill donate few bucks
    07-25-10 01:18 PM
130 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD