I noticed one possible bug on V1. For some reason it completely skips over the second icon on my dock. However when I press the blackberry icon button to see all my icons it do not have the same problem.
    Hmm I redownloaded it and I don't see this problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 02:11 PM
    I noticed one possible bug on V1. For some reason it completely skips over the second icon on my dock. However when I press the blackberry icon button to see all my icons it do not have the same problem.

No problems here.
    04-22-10 02:14 PM
    BTW, just sent you a some $$$$. Very well deserved. I know these themes take lots of time. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!
    04-22-10 02:16 PM
    BTW, just sent you a some $$$$. Very well deserved. I know these themes take lots of time. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!
    Thanks so much! I appreciate it .

04-22-10 02:21 PM
    same for me if you could please this is just what i was after a minimal small icon'd theme...spot on work fella......removal of the top and bottom bars would make it wallpaper friendly and just the job.....cheers for the work.......
    +1 on the transparent top banner and bottom dock... would make it even more wallpaper friendly and perfect! if you get really bored/crafty an option to hide the bottom dock would be even cooler!! nice work either way!!
    04-22-10 02:23 PM
    is just me or is does v3 not have the banner at the bottom where the icons are?
    Updated! Let me know if any more problems.

Edit:
    I messed up the SVG. Give me a few.

Edit 2:
    Fixed. I hope... Let me know if any problems.
    Last edited by abusedz; 04-22-10 at 03:39 PM.
    04-22-10 03:24 PM
    Will make no banner shortly...
    04-22-10 05:47 PM
    great theme, exactly what i was looking for. even the transitions were a great choice. this is the first theme that i actually picked to use the transition version.

thanks OP!
    04-22-10 07:03 PM
    I have used this for about 24 hours now....no glitches, no font size screw-up, no color mismatch, theme size is small. This is why I love stock-based themes. Kudos to abusedz!
    04-22-10 07:30 PM
    using this theme now. everything seems to be working like it should. what more can i say simplicity just works
    04-22-10 09:22 PM
    OMG!!! I love your theme! Best theme after Reverie!!! I hope you can make transitions without weather! It would be great!!!

Thanks anyway for the theme. Really made my day!!!!
    04-22-10 10:05 PM
    I upgraded to a 9700 last week from a 9000, and I've been looking for a theme with maximum calendar entries visible on the home screen. I've tried the Reverie series and several others in the last few days. I was thrilled to find this posted last night.

I used mio_BB's Precision7 v3 Lite 1 most recently as a daily driver on my 9000. The calendar font and active call phone screen font was slightly smaller that this theme, allowing for full display of calendar events or contact details - that's my one suggestion after some use.

I like the 9 icon look and the wallpaper - super clean appearance; it is a good size icon without being too small and cluttered.

Thanks for sharing your work.
    04-23-10 10:17 AM
    Here's how my homescreen looks like with this theme. It's a beauty!

04-23-10 06:10 PM
    Thanks! Looks good!
    04-23-10 10:15 PM
    nice theme. Icon size is just right. Thanks for keeping it free.
    04-24-10 02:13 PM
    if the shaded bars get removed, this would be amazing..thats the only downfall in my eyes, everything else is really good
    04-24-10 02:55 PM
    So the link opened up the theme and allowed me to save it to my desktop. How do i get it on my phone?
    04-24-10 04:27 PM
    Its an ota link. You must click the link directly from your phone browser.

04-24-10 05:51 PM
    DUH!! Thank you man! I luv this theme! Great Job!!
    04-24-10 07:01 PM
    This is a silly question but in order for the weather dock to be where it's at now, can I do that without using this theme or do I need to use this theme?
    04-24-10 10:02 PM
    just wondering if there's any way to disable the sms text preview that .593 adds into today themes.
    04-25-10 04:26 AM
    Nope. That's a 593 feature..

04-25-10 04:45 AM
    This theme is great but how about posting a non-Hidden Today version and also the wallpaper. By Non-Hidden I don't mean I want to see the entries fixed. I don't want to see them at all. It's bad enough when the reminders go off, I don't need to be reminded what's coming up everytime I pull the phone out. It's simple but I would like to use my berryweather wallpaper option with it.
    Last edited by donbp1; 04-25-10 at 08:55 AM.
    04-25-10 08:53 AM
    Will make no banner shortly...
    Is this still going to happen? Would be sweet if it did..

Thanks

04-25-10 10:49 AM
    Is this still going to happen? Would be sweet if it did..

Thanks

Yes. As soon as I have the time, since there are only so many hours in a day. And hopefully fulfilling the requests of those who donated first.
    04-25-10 02:01 PM
130 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD