basically, I downloaded Imagining 2.0 Theme and free lightning tree animated theme for my blackberry. After I downloaded it, I noticed that there was 3 blue window page looking box and they are duplicates of my pictures, videos, and music. I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this problem? I can hide it but I want to get rid of the duplicates. The duplicates only appear when I'm using the downloaded themes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Background info:
    -4 day old blackberry bold 9700; unlocked(was locked to bell)
    -using fido
    Last edited by mcjensay; 10-12-10 at 11:02 PM.
    10-12-10 09:59 PM
    Highlight the icons (they're links to websites), press Menu > Hide. Done. You won't see them anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-10 01:05 AM
    Highlight the icons (they're links to websites), press Menu > Hide. Done. You won't see them anymore.

I don't think the duplicated icons of my music, videos, and pictures are links because when I open it it's the exact same thing as opening the music, video, or pictures icon. When I open the real music icon and delete or play a song, it does the exact same thing in the duplicated icon. I can hide it but I want to get rid of the duplicated icons because I shouldn't be having it in the first place by activating the downloaded theme.

10-13-10 07:33 AM
    I used the imagining theme for several months and noticed the same thing. They would come and go depending on which OS was running. I just ignored them and I didn't keep track of which OS had them or which OS didn't. The only OS I remember with/with out these icons are the last two. OS .862 had them, .979 does not.

10-13-10 07:56 AM
    The themes I have, 1 or 2 of them has duplicate icons just like yours, except that they're blank ones resembling tiny windows (or command lines)

10-13-10 11:17 AM
    I used the imagining theme for several months and noticed the same thing. They would come and go depending on which OS was running. I just ignored them and I didn't keep track of which OS had them or which OS didn't. The only OS I remember with/with out these icons are the last two. OS .862 had them, .979 does not.

I'm using .862 right now. I went on the blackberry site and checked for updates for the device software. it only shows .862 as the latest update. is there anyway for me to get .979?
    10-13-10 05:54 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lea...-979-a-535870/

10-14-10 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD