My themes are built for Simplicity and Functionality. I've built and used themes with all the cool graphics, tricks and fluff but I always come back to what simply works.

You've seen my free themes in the 8530 and 9650 forums. Want this theme tweaked just the way you like it? Save your receipt, contact me & we'll talk about customization.

These Themes Feature:
    - Wallpaper friendly Home Screen.
    - OS6 Icons: Authentic right from RIM, I just "PINKED" them out.
    - Customized Profile Icons on Home Screen.
    - Customized graphics including Transparent menus and dialog boxes.
    - Custom beveled notification icons and buttons.
    - 7 User Definable icons on an Invisible Hiding Dock: This has my unque code that makes it fast and smooth. My docks don't jump and gitter like the others. Pull down on the Track Pad/Ball to lower the dock & push up to raise it. Click Track Pad/Ball while the dock is closed to open app in Weather Slot.
    - Today Preview.
    - Weather Slot on Home Screen (slot 1 on Application Menu): This is one of the few Weather Slots that has the text ON all the time (so I've been told). To access the application in the Weather Slot, click the Track Pad/Ball while the dock is lowered. Weather Application not included.
    - Keyboard Shortcuts: $ opens SMS, 0 opens Profiles
    * NO access to the Profiles Icon from the Home Screen.
    * NO access to the Today Area.

You can find each one at the store.
    DReW EMO1 in Pink - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    DReW EMO2 in Pink - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 06-04-14 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Remove dead images 2014-06-04
    nuangel2 likes this.
    12-07-10 03:30 PM
    That's nice. Just wondering if you received my PM's. I'm a newbie here, not sure if they are getting over to you.
    12-08-10 10:44 AM
    Love the look of this theme! Do you have a version without hidden today?

Thanks
    12-08-10 02:51 PM
    That's nice. Just wondering if you received my PM's. I'm a newbie here, not sure if they are getting over to you.
    I just replied back to you. Thanx for getting in touch. DReW
    12-08-10 04:02 PM
    Love the look of this theme! Do you have a version without hidden today?

Thanks
    Are you looking for a "Static Today" (one which never hides) or no Today at all? I haven't done any other versions yet but email me. I'll either make another version for the Store or simply have you donate for a customized version. Please follow the link in my footer to see more of my work, free & customized.

Thanx for Asking, DReW
    12-08-10 04:05 PM
    Are you looking for a "Static Today" (one which never hides) or no Today at all? I haven't done any other versions yet but email me. I'll either make another version for the Store or simply have you donate for a customized version. Please follow the link in my footer to see more of my work, free & customized.

Thanx for Asking, DReW
    I don't like the hidden today on themes so I would want a version with no hidden today. Thanks
    12-08-10 04:20 PM
    I don't like the hidden today on themes so I would want a version with no hidden today. Thanks
    Are you looking for a "Static Today" (one which never hides) or no Today at all?
    12-09-10 07:45 AM
    This theme is so HOT! I can't find one thing I would change about it! I was looking for a theme to use with that exact wallpaper (EMO2) now I found it. Though I love the wallpaper that comes with the theme it goes perfect with my holiday wallpaper:
    12-10-10 09:22 PM
    Oh I was so excited about it I forgot to say thank you!
    12-10-10 09:23 PM
    This theme is so HOT! I can't find one thing I would change about it! I was looking for a theme to use with that exact wallpaper (EMO2) now I found it. Though I love the wallpaper that comes with the theme it goes perfect with my holiday wallpaper:
    Damn, that background matches awesomely!! I'm jealous.
    Thanx for the post, DReW

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-10 12:37 AM
    I am looking for no today at all! Do you have a no today version?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-10 03:04 PM
    DReW,
    You�re great fine sir!!! Absolutely one of the most professional, precise, patient (as I�m still a newbie), and courteous people I�ve worked with. Thanks for a great version of �not so clear� image. I�LL BE BACK!!

Thanks
    12-15-10 02:55 PM
    this is beautiful simple and precise theme.i like that it is wallpaper friendly.i have a ton of walls.i like the color also .i downloaded emo1.thanks.
    12-15-10 05:08 PM
    This is simply my favorite theme. I find I am using it the most out of my 30 some themes. I was just wondering if you were considering making it in other colors. I know you have other themes with similiar layout and with other colors than pink but the fonts and wallpapers in those don't appeal to me like this one does. I love the pink color and the font of this theme but it might be nice to have a cyan/teal or purple versions as well. No big deal if you aren't considering it but I thought I might ask. Thanks again for the terrific theme!
    01-01-11 07:29 PM
    is it possible that you post the wallpaper for EMO2? or at least tell me where I can find it. I love that theme esp with the pink
    Unfortunately i just installed os6 on my 9650 last week and of coarse there are no themes available. I'm hoping that someday soon we will have themes for this os.
    I would appeciate it if you could help me here, I need something to make me feel like this is "my" phone,
    thanks alot, kim
    01-02-11 09:38 AM
    Cool themes, i need some new ones.
    01-02-11 10:27 AM
    is it possible that you post the wallpaper for EMO2? or at least tell me where I can find it. I love that theme esp with the pink
    Unfortunately i just installed os6 on my 9650 last week and of coarse there are no themes available. I'm hoping that someday soon we will have themes for this os.
    I would appeciate it if you could help me here, I need something to make me feel like this is "my" phone,
    thanks alot, kim
    I am not the themer but I do have that wallpaper and can share it. What size do you need? I will resize it for you.
    01-02-11 11:14 AM
    catberryday: thank you so much, i have a bold 9650, the same size themes for the 9700
    thanks so much, you made my day!
    01-02-11 11:32 AM
    I am in no hurry to go to OS6 just for the simple fact I would miss my themes. Thank goodness for wallpapers! Here you go:

kam2958 likes this.
    01-02-11 11:38 AM
    thank you so much for the wallpaper!

it was a big decision for me to make the change to os6 - then when i got it into my phone, got it in perfectly so i was afraid to change back to os5, if that part makes any sense.

got to admit - not to crazy about it

but again thanks so much for the wallpaper - have a great day - kim
    01-02-11 11:48 AM
    This is simply my favorite theme. I find I am using it the most out of my 30 some themes. I was just wondering if you were considering making it in other colors. I know you have other themes with similiar layout and with other colors than pink but the fonts and wallpapers in those don't appeal to me like this one does. I love the pink color and the font of this theme but it might be nice to have a cyan/teal or purple versions as well. No big deal if you aren't considering it but I thought I might ask. Thanks again for the terrific theme!
    I'm putting the finishing touches on a Cyan version now since you suggested it. Then a purple one.
    Which theme did you choose, 1 or 2?
    Should I make a Hidden Today, Zen or Hidden Calendar (check the DReW24 thread for more info on the Hidden Cal)?
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 01-02-11 at 08:39 PM.
    01-02-11 08:36 PM
    I purchased Emo2 Hidden Today. Personally I don't use the built in calendar, I use a 3rd party one but I do like being able to preview my message so a Hidden Today is nice. Thank you so much for considering making this theme in more colors. I look forward to the new versions!
    01-02-11 09:26 PM
    ok I just saw where someone else released a theme using the cyan color that I suggested and the same wallpaper in EMO2. I don't particularly care for that layout or look of that theme. I do hope you are still going to release your new color versions of your theme. I really do love everything about it! Thank you again for considering new colors.
    01-05-11 11:18 AM
    ok I just saw where someone else released a theme using the cyan color that I suggested and the same wallpaper in EMO2. I don't particularly care for that layout or look of that theme. I do hope you are still going to release your new color versions of your theme. I really do love everything about it! Thank you again for considering new colors.
    Oh Please post a link to the other theme. I'd love to see it. I'm gonna post mine now. Thanx. DReW
    01-05-11 09:18 PM
    Never mind. I saw the other theme by "AdornoApp".
    Now here's what you requested.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/dr...ay-zen-573528/
    I've got a customized theme to work on next but I hope to get the Purple started within a week. But of course since I mentioned it, I wonder if "AdornoApp" will get to it first?
    Enjoy, DReW
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 01-06-11 at 12:08 AM.
    01-05-11 11:40 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD