Purchase from Mobihand! (5.0 Only) (demo version available too)

Let me start by saying I worked my *** off on this theme. The end result is what I believe to be THE most user customizable theme to date.

Introducing...

CleanCuts Premium

The whole idea behind CleanCuts is a minimalist wallpaper friendly theme, with the idea that you can access just about anything without an icon.

YOU have a choice. Want your Weather icon displayed? Want a secondary icon displayed? How'd you like to place your icons anywhere on your homescreen? How about hiding your icons? This is all a breeze with CleanCuts Premium.

CleanCuts Premium Edition lets you access 20 of your favorite applications with hotkeys that YOU define, based on your application order. For example: If I wanted to create a hotkey [ALT+"T"] for the 'Tether' blackberry app, I'd place the tether icon on the 5th slot of my applications screen. (since 't' is the 5th button on the blackberry keyboard). From then on, if I tapped ALT + "T", Tether would pop right up.

What about COLORS? Thats right. CleanCuts lets you seamlessly change the color scheme of your banner. Choose from 7 sexy colors to blend with your wallpaper. You can also remove the banner if you desire!

Features:
    Customization Menu provides seamless access to CleanCuts customization options.
    Hide/Show/Move your Homescreen Icons
    Change your banner colors
    Active 3G Logo (replaces 1X and 1XEV on CDMA devices)
    20 User Defined Hotkeys
    Static Hotkeys with Various Icon Placement Presets
    Convient Access to "Pictures" Application through Customization Menu
    User Guide Access via Customization Menu
    Transparent Menus/Dialogs
    Snappy Zoom Transitions
    Weather Icon while Locked

There is a demo version available if you'd like to get a good feel for it. For right now, its OS 5.0 only, until we get just a little more testing in for the 4.7 release.

I'd like to give a HUUGE thanks to the beta tester team: keithparrell, bry360, boweveljoe and bigbad614.

Purchase from Mobihand! (demo version available too)

Enjoy!
    03-10-10 04:42 PM
    Very nice! I'm interested in purchasing it ... Is it Hidden Today???
    03-10-10 07:39 PM
    awesome! already purchased!

just wondering how do i remove icons from home screen? thanks
    Last edited by k3Ke; 03-10-10 at 11:03 PM.
    03-10-10 10:50 PM
    awesome! already purchased!

just wondering how do i remove icons from home screen? thanks
    Read the user guide that's conveniently included in the theme! Tons you can do here. "0" hotkey will instantly hide your icons.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 02:36 AM
    Very nice! I'm interested in purchasing it ... Is it Hidden Today???
    No hidden today. Since you can put the icons anywhere on the screen, there was nowhere to place a hidden today without potentially covering your icons up!
    03-11-10 03:00 AM
    well now theres TWO themes ill be purchasing i think, this one and the AppleBerry..... i REALLY like that theres a customization control panel made for this theme...
    03-11-10 01:10 PM
    ..... i REALLY like that theres a customization control panel made for this theme...
    Likin that unique addition also...
    03-11-10 01:58 PM
    This is a awesome concept! I love the built in theme options. My last theme that i just scrapped, had a color switcher that well, didn't work out as well you yours did so i scrap it. It is VERY rare that i will comment on a Pay theme, and well i think only once before have i had anything good to say, so thumbs up on this! Keep up the good CHEAP work!
    03-12-10 10:38 AM
    I just purchased this theme, and the user guide is so small you could not read it with a microscope. What do I need to do to be able to read the user guide?
    06-24-10 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD