No problem.
    04-04-11 06:29 PM
    Amazing theme, I really like it.
    Last edited by naneeks; 04-05-11 at 04:56 PM.
    04-05-11 04:40 PM
    Updated ota link for some minor visual updates.
    04-06-11 09:42 AM
    Wow!! It's almost perfect!! Only 2 issues: next to signal strenght it says "g" not 3G nor edge nor gprs, but g... only g ...
    By the way, I use my phone over 2G so it should say edge but it only shows a g
    The next one is not an issue, but something I don't like at all is the icon for instant messaging... I like much more the old folder icon, like the games or apps icon.
    Can you do something about that??
    Thanks in advance!!!
    Last edited by saxofoniko; 06-07-11 at 01:46 PM. Reason: add info
    06-07-11 01:37 PM
    Wow!! It's almost perfect!! Only 2 issues: next to signal strenght it says "g" not 3G nor edge nor gprs, but g... only g ...
    The next one is not an issue, but something I don't like at all is the icon for instant messaging... I like much more the old folder icon, like the games or apps icon.
    Can you do something about that??
    Did you restart your phone? I haven't heard anything about the 3g. Mine has the full 3G symbol. Also, i am not on a 9700, but a 9650. I will look into the new icon, and update the download link tomorrow. I also have the new version of theme builder, so maybe that will fix the issue for 3g.
    06-07-11 01:43 PM
    Did you restart your phone? I haven't heard anything about the 3g. Mine has the full 3G symbol. Also, i am not on a 9700, but a 9650. I will look into the new icon, and update the download link tomorrow. I also have the new version of theme builder, so maybe that will fix the issue for 3g.
    I don't have an icon for that folder. I can restore it back to the 6.0 if you would like.
    06-07-11 01:49 PM
    I don't have an icon for that folder. I can restore it back to the 6.0 if you would like.
    Well... that'd be great!!
    The old folder should work perfectly so I'll be waitting for it tomorrow, and if it's not much to ask for, you can also put the old folders for apps, games and media too.
    Thanks a lot!!
    PS: I restarted my phone and it still has the g next to the signal bar. I use a 9700 with OS 6.0.0.534. If that hasn't a fix, I wouldn't care that much beacause the theme is so cool I can live with that.
    06-07-11 02:25 PM
    Well... that'd be great!!
    The old folder should work perfectly so I'll be waitting for it tomorrow, and if it's not much to ask for, you can also put the old folders for apps, games and media too.
    Thanks a lot!!
    PS: I restarted my phone and it still has the g next to the signal bar. I use a 9700 with OS 6.0.0.534. If that hasn't a fix, I wouldn't care that much beacause the theme is so cool I can live with that.
    I updated the first post. Let me know how this is. thanks.
    06-08-11 06:54 AM
    I updated the first post. Let me know how this is. thanks.
    Awesom!! That's exactly what I meant...
    The "g" thing isn't fixed but I don't care that much. Something else I have found out is that when you plug the phone for charging, the battery doesn't show the lighning bolt thingy that means it's actually charging... I mean it has no animation of charging. Another thing is that in browser, contacts or other window the top banner is a little bit high and cuts the words on the top and you see half of it... The bottom half of the words is what you can see bacause the upper half is hiding out of the screen, did I explain right??
    Lol, sorry for being so bother but I think this is the best theme of all and I feel I have to tell you the issues so you can feel you made a perfect theme... Sorry if I bother you too much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by saxofoniko; 06-08-11 at 09:10 AM.
    06-08-11 08:21 AM
    Awesom!! That's exactly what I meant...
    The "g" thing isn't fixed but I din't care that much. Something else I have found out is that when you plug the phone for chargeing, the bettery doesn't show the lighning bolt thingy that means it's actually charging... I mean it has no animation of chargeing. Another thing is that in browser or contacts window the top banner is a little bit high and cuts the words on the top and you see half of it... The bottom half of the words is what you can see bacause the upper half is hideing out of the screen, did I explain right??
    Lol, sorry for being so bother but I think this is the best theme of all and I feel I have to tell you the issues so you can feel you made a perfect theme... Sorry if I bother you too much.

Its no bother. I did notice the text on top of the browser. I never touched that, i think it was a bug with RIM. I think i fixed it in the update. I also modified the 3g, so see if that is fixed. If not, can you do me a favor, take a screen shot and send it to me so i can see the 3g. Also, go to mobile option and make sure it is set to 3g or whatever it is for 9700. As for the battery metter, that actually depends on the OS. i have seen some that show the bolt, and some that don't. The bolt is in the icon, so depending on the hybrid or os, it will show or not.
    I am glad you like it. I made it for myself, just thought others would like it too.
    I updated the first link. Let me know if the text is fixed.
    06-08-11 09:20 AM
    Its no bother. I did notice the text on top of the browser. I never touched that, i think it was a bug with RIM. I think i fixed it in the update. I also modified the 3g, so see if that is fixed. If not, can you do me a favor, take a screen shot and send it to me so i can see the 3g. Also, go to mobile option and make sure it is set to 3g or whatever it is for 9700. As for the battery metter, that actually depends on the OS. i have seen some that show the bolt, and some that don't. The bolt is in the icon, so depending on the hybrid or os, it will show or not.
    I am glad you like it. I made it for myself, just thought others would like it too.
    I updated the first link. Let me know if the text is fixed.
    Ok that's cool!!! Now the text is fixed, smaller but fixed and perfect. I can't put a screenshot of my phone but it is exactly as the first pic you put in the first page of the post but taking out the "3", so instead of 3g it says g. I don't use my phone over 3g, I use it over edge cause 3g doesn�t work good where I'm from (Argentina), but when I go to the menus it says edge normally, but in the main screen it says "g". I tried changing it to 3g but it shows only a g too so I don't know what's the problem. I still say that for me it doesn't matter, I can live with a g lol.
    I really like what you did with the folders from old 6.0, you only missed the media folder but it's almost the same except that the new one is blue, so you can change it if it's not much to ask.
    Well, I must say again that your theme is the coolest theme on the net.
    Thanks!!!
    06-08-11 10:27 AM
    If you have it set to edge, that might be why you don't see the 3. Let me know if anything else can be done.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-08-11 10:59 AM
    If you have it set to edge, that might be why you don't see the 3. Let me know if anything else can be done.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Nothing else my friend... you've done too much. Only one more thing would be changing the new blue media folder to the old 6.0 folder cause you changed the other ones but not the media folder, but that's not urgent so when you have time and you fell like doing it, do it and post it. Or even better, you can do a theme with all the 6.0 icons so you can have two versions of the theme. That would be fantastic!
    Thanks a lot for what you've done!!!
    06-08-11 12:07 PM
    Looks great thanks. The IM folder looks weird though but no biggie I don't use it.
    06-09-11 04:12 AM
    Great theme - any way to convert the 1XEV to 3G throughout the entire theme? For example when I'm in messages folder, browser, or calender the 3G converts to back to 1XEV.
    Last edited by dcfarls80; 07-15-11 at 08:42 PM.
    07-15-11 08:39 PM
    just activated this theme on my bb and it's perfect!

it's what I've been looking for...RIM should consider putting this as their alternate theme
    07-30-11 04:09 PM
    Thank you. Glad you like it.

just activated this theme on my bb and it's perfect!

it's what I've been looking for...RIM should consider putting this as their alternate theme
    07-30-11 04:46 PM
    Great theme - any way to convert the 1XEV to 3G throughout the entire theme? For example when I'm in messages folder, browser, or calender the 3G converts to back to 1XEV.
    Sorry, I missed your post. No, there is no way to change it, atleaset I can't. I did try when I first made the theme.

07-30-11 04:48 PM
    This theme will be perfect with an EDGE text, no G Please change it.
    Grettz
    08-11-11 07:12 AM
    This theme will be perfect with an EDGE text, no G Please change it.
    Grettz
    I don't have a 9700 to test this on, but here you go.

http://bbthemelab.com/bbtlota/backen...xLmphZA%2C%2C/
    08-11-11 08:41 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD