Hi everyone! This will be my last theme for now. I will be working on my blog so that I can express more about myself and more of my work. This is a simple theme with more homescreen icon slots and transitions. I'm currently working on a Today theme with the same concept. Hope you enjoy! Credits to DryIcons.com for the beautiful Coquette Icon set.

OTA Link: MyBBOTA.com Download - Carbon Pro
    Last edited by yukinoai; 06-04-10 at 08:56 PM.
    02-01-10 02:25 PM
    Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!WEATHER SLOT!!!!
    Last edited by haymond; 02-01-10 at 04:31 PM.
    02-01-10 04:11 PM
    Does this come in any other colors?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 04:12 PM
    Does this come in any other colors?

I am in the process of making a blue one.
    02-01-10 04:41 PM
    Love this theme. Thanks!!
    02-02-10 03:28 AM
    Pretty Thank You!
    02-02-10 03:46 AM
    haha! oh wow! i love this theme - rocking it on my phone right now
    02-02-10 03:52 AM
    yayy im happy that u want to open ur own blog, that will means more of ur gorgeous themes, rite??

02-02-10 09:03 AM
    Thanx sooo much everyone! I appreciate the wonderful comments!

02-02-10 10:35 AM
    This is a great theme but PLEASE make a version with the ability to use standard fonts in the message section, etc. The font you have chosen is waaaay too small for my old, tired eyes. Excellent work.
    02-02-10 12:50 PM
    This is a great theme but PLEASE make a version with the ability to use standard fonts in the message section, etc. The font you have chosen is waaaay too small for my old, tired eyes. Excellent work.
    02-02-10 12:53 PM
    Love the theme, just posted it in the "Show your 9700 screen thread", hope you don't mind! Excited for your blog to open up, thanks for the theme!
    02-02-10 02:03 PM
    Love the theme, just posted it in the "Show your 9700 screen thread", hope you don't mind! Excited for your blog to open up, thanks for the theme!
    Thank you! And nope I don't mind.
    02-02-10 02:14 PM
    If you want one with the default font, please let me know and i'll upload one with it.
    02-02-10 02:16 PM
    hi love this theme

any update on blue version and also is it possible to add weather slot and quicklaucher shortcut from spacebar key ?
    02-02-10 02:17 PM
    Would love it. I sent you an email directly if you prefer to send me the link rather than post it. thank you.
    02-02-10 03:41 PM
    hi love this theme

any update on blue version and also is it possible to add weather slot and quicklaucher shortcut from spacebar key ?
    Hi! Im working on 3 themes right now including the blue version of this theme. Thanx. I'm not sure how to add weather slot or shortcuts but I'll look it up and try.
    02-02-10 04:47 PM
    Hi everyone! This will be my last theme for now. I will be working on my blog so that I can express more about myself and more of my work. This is a simple theme with more homescreen icon slots and transitions. I'm currently working on a Today theme with the same concept. Hope you enjoy! Credits to DryIcons.com for the beautiful Coquette Icon set.

OTA Link: http://bit.ly/dwqhmw
    Thank u for this awesome theme. Just downloaded it.
    02-02-10 10:16 PM
    Very pretty !!!
    You do very good themes... Thank you so much
    02-03-10 12:55 AM
    im luvin ur themes grl!

i just wanted to know...is there a way you could use another homescreen/menu font ... maybe somethin like this?: or

(all credits for images: girlythemes.net ... in no way am i suggesting copy their hard work, just offering a template for font ideas)
    Last edited by mszdede; 02-03-10 at 10:30 AM.
    02-03-10 10:28 AM
    im luvin ur themes grl!

i just wanted to know...is there a way you could use another homescreen/menu font ... maybe somethin like this?: or

(all credits for images: girlythemes.net ... in no way am i suggesting copy their hard work, just offering a template for font ideas)
    Thanx girl! And yes, I can change the font. Can you please tell me what font that is in that 2nd pic?
    02-03-10 01:45 PM
    I wish i knew LOL
    but the girls that used that font are at girlythemes.net
    they've always been timely & nice in emails so i don't think they'd mind if you asked
    02-03-10 01:59 PM
    If u make this theme in the blue version or a different one with different font will u please post it? I just recently found your awesome theme and right now i'm rocking it on my Onyx. Thanks
    02-03-10 10:21 PM
    If u make this theme in the blue version or a different one with different font will u please post it? I just recently found your awesome theme and right now i'm rocking it on my Onyx. Thanks
    No prob girl!
    02-04-10 01:47 PM
    No prob girl!
    Thanks. U r a doll!
    02-04-10 02:06 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD