hi,

everytime im trying to download theme, i get an error message saying "download failed".

when i go do "details" it says "907 invalid COD file not found".

before downloading, im placing the .jar file into the media card.

can anyone help?

thank you.
    08-24-10 08:38 AM
    Do you have a data plan, is it a BlackBerry data plan? If yes, make sure your browser is set to BlackBerry in Browser->Options->General Settings. You can't just move the jar to your media card, and have it work. If you have the cod file too, then you're in business.
    08-24-10 09:45 AM
    Do you have a data plan, is it a BlackBerry data plan? If yes, make sure your browser is set to BlackBerry in Browser->Options->General Settings. You can't just move the jar to your media card, and have it work. If you have the cod file too, then you're in business.
    thank you for the quick answer.

i have a data plan. my browser set to BlackBerry.

where can i find the cod file? when i download theme from links posted by the members of the forum or anywhere else, there is only one jar file....
    Last edited by myatalef; 08-24-10 at 10:09 AM.
    08-24-10 10:04 AM
    You should be clicking on the OTA download link through your browser, which will open the download page. There's no reason to move anything to your media card. Here, click this from your phone:
    http://www.relentlesstech.com/bbthemes/ClarityBold/com_plazmic_theme_Clarity2a.jad[/url]
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 08-24-10 at 10:37 AM.
    08-24-10 10:26 AM
    You should be clicking on the OTA download link through your browser, which will open the download page. There's no reason to move anything to your media card. Here, click this from your phone:
    http://www.relentlesstech.com/bbthemes/ClarityBold/com_plazmic_theme_Clarity2a.jad[/url]
    got it.

thank you so much!!
    08-25-10 01:18 AM
    Is there any way I can load themes since I don't have a data plan ?

I have both the .jab and the .cod files.

I am able to load the themes which come with a .alx file.
    08-25-10 10:58 PM
    As long as you have the cod file, Download BlackBerry Master Control Panel, and then just push it to your phone.
    08-25-10 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD