Meithos. thanks for taking the time to post a screenshot,i now understand what you mean. I will try and nudge some of the icons to free up some space.
    02-06-10 05:31 PM
    this is great, i love it ALOT thanks alot man, tell me whenever you make more themes
    02-16-10 02:24 AM
    Very nice. I did notice you have to arrange the icons in reverse order (applications screen). I haven't seen that in any other theme.

Also, when I run "memory cleaner" from QuickLaunch the text in the window does not appear because of the dark background color. I did reboot my 9700 just in case...

May I suggest you set the "$" key to SMS.

Thanks for your time and efforts.

-Rich
    QL colors need to be changed in the QL options.. go into the app itself and click on QL options and you can change it to whatever you want it to be
    02-16-10 04:43 AM
    Hi Bokeh, just a question. I have the Bokeh 2 theme (with calendar and messages on the main screen). I get to see 2 calendar events but never see any in messages, it is always blank even when I receive a new email/sms/bbm. Is it normal?

here is a screenshot, under messages i never see anything. is it normal
    Last edited by phamou; 02-16-10 at 10:08 PM.
    02-16-10 08:24 PM
    Ive not had the issue mentioned to me so not sure why your having that problem...
    Check under the message option...
    inbox settings i have both my emails selected and SMS & MMS
    02-18-10 04:02 AM
    Hey Chetzy,
    I installed your theme, but i must say that the themes are not complete.
    Don't get me wrong, but you don't have continuity for the colors in the theme.
    You choosed the turquoise, and it's very nice, but, the color is not changing deep in the menus.
    For example, please check calendar, open a message, enter some submenus and you will see that the focuses and the cursors are the default blue, not your turqoise. Since you choosed this color, please struggle and change it all over.
    That woul be perfect
    Thank you.
    02-18-10 05:33 AM
    Ive not had the issue mentioned to me so not sure why your having that problem...
    Check under the message option...
    inbox settings i have both my emails selected and SMS & MMS
    it appears only when it is unread then disapears once read. Is there a way to put it permanently like a calendar?
    02-18-10 11:12 AM
    Pretty clean.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 02:54 PM
    Did anyone get a post/reply for the wallpaper request?

Also, I have tried the links on the Evolve8.com product page and get an error when I try to download (tried on phone too)
    02-20-10 04:31 AM
    Can you upload the wallpaper!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 08:59 PM
    found the wallpaper, this is the original uncropped
    http://i46.tinypic.com/2lj5fn6.jpg
    02-21-10 06:46 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD