Dear all,
    I am a newbie in themes making, I want to ask you what software did you use to making awesome themes like that. I am very grateful if you want to share information with me and where I can download it. I used ?�lack�erry? theme studio 5.0 and I can't use it well. Maybe with better interface and better flaxibility in inserting shortcut, change icon, and icon selection. thank you...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-10 10:10 PM
    There is only one theme builder and it's the one you have. Just play around with it more it take a while for you to get used to it. You'll get the hang of it

08-26-10 10:29 PM
    I'm a newbie too here, just watched this tutorial from MattG on bbthemelab and it helped me out a lot. It pretty much shows you all the things you need to know to make your first basic theme. Blackberry Theme Builder 101 (video) | Blackberry Theme Lab

hope it helps you too.
    08-26-10 10:31 PM
    Awesome resource Flexo23

08-26-10 10:51 PM
    Dear all,
    I am a newbie in themes making, I want to ask you what software did you use to making awesome themes like that. I am very grateful if you want to share information with me and where I can download it. I used ?�lack�erry? theme studio 5.0 and I can't use it well. Maybe with better interface and better flaxibility in inserting shortcut, change icon, and icon selection. thank you...

I use to have a BB 8900 Curve and i had this Matrix animated theme for it, Music/TV 8900/96xx: Animated Matrix Theme - Smartphone Forums . Do you think you can make one for the BB 9700 Bold, I'd really appreciate it!!!
    08-28-10 05:05 AM
    There is only one theme builder and it's the one you have. Just play around with it more it take a while for you to get used to it. You'll get the hang of it

I use to have the BB 8900 Curve and had this animated matrix theme, Music/TV 8900/96xx: Animated Matrix Theme - Smartphone Forums . I was wondering if you could make one for the BB 9700 Bold which is what I have now. I'd really appreciate it, thank you...
    08-28-10 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD