03-08-10 07:50 PM
    You do have to be invited to register and join by emarsha herself. I am a great admirer of Ansel Adams work. He photographed in black and white and was known for the beauty and simplicity of his work. The themes made by emarsha reflect just that...beauty and simplicity. They do not take anything away or hide much of the wallpaper. To me that is what counts. Yes...she got burned by someone and I don't blame her for "pulling back". It happened to me when I was a photojournalist for many years. Maybe she will come back and then again maybe she won't. Let her "heal" so to speak.
    03-08-10 08:00 PM
    Lol this is such a joke. People shouldn't address things they do not know about. What goes around comes around and shes helped people "steal" themes as well. Prime example in my signature. :P I don't care what people do, just don't be a hypocrite/drama queen. Karmas a mofo.

Anyway, Precision Modification worked much better for me than berrystacked, the navigation was horrible. Precision Modification was also made before she created berry stacked, so how about we stop acting like shes a victim and learn that shes just like everyone else??

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/pr...0-free-361624/
    Last edited by thaqueencami; 03-08-10 at 08:22 PM.
    03-08-10 08:19 PM
    Lol this is such a joke. People shouldn't address things they do not know about. What goes around comes around and shes helped people "steal" themes as well. Prime example in my signature. :P I don't care what people do, just don't be a hypocrite/drama queen. Karmas a mofo.

Anyway, Precision Modification worked much better for me than berrystacked, the navigation was horrible. Precision Modification was also made before she created berry stacked, so how about we stop acting like shes a victim and learn that shes just like everyone else??

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/pr...0-free-361624/
    Well, I've tried both themes, and BerryStackedSQ works better for me. Both themes are good, but that's my personal preference. Reading through these forums, it seems you're on a personal mission to discredit emarsha. Give it a rest, we're bored with it.....
    03-09-10 12:43 AM
    Well, I've tried both themes, and BerryStackedSQ works better for me. Both themes are good, but that's my personal preference. Reading through these forums, it seems you're on a personal mission to discredit emarsha. Give it a rest, we're bored with it.....
    Lol i just think its hilarious. Its threads like these that keep me laughing. If i were on a personal mission id bring it up constantly, but if you read correctly i just make fun of it when it occurs. Apparently the people that are too uptight about forums missed that humor (how could you not laugh at a Star Wars reference?). The only point i make is that she steals too, and im tired of hearing how sad it is that she has to lock things up...a bit hypocritical.
    Last edited by thaqueencami; 03-09-10 at 03:18 AM.
    03-09-10 03:08 AM
    cami! seriously! we are bored with it lol ... and by we, i mean, not me
    03-10-10 06:16 PM
    cami! seriously! we are bored with it lol ... and by we, i mean, not me
    Lmao stop stealing other peoples sentences! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 06:24 PM
    O Boy... who started Cami up again??
    03-10-10 06:36 PM
    O Boy... who started Cami up again??
    Obviously my sense of humor isn't welcomed by many. Ill stop trying to kickstart a dead horse....although I don't understand why people feel the need to be rude to me when I've tried to make light of it when it comes up...at least I'm not arguing about it. all fun. <3

03-10-10 06:47 PM
    Obviously my sense of humor isn't welcomed by many. Ill stop trying to kickstart a dead horse....although I don't understand why people feel the need to be rude to me when I've tried to make light of it when it comes up...at least I'm not arguing about it. all fun. <3

Truth can be quite painful, when blinded by koolaide.
    03-10-10 08:19 PM

I was just jokin.. SHEESH . Have a sense of humor ;-)
    03-10-10 09:08 PM
    I was just jokin.. SHEESH . Have a sense of humor ;-)
    lol
    03-10-10 10:56 PM
    lol
    Perhaps nobody else thinks you're funny.....
    03-11-10 12:38 AM
    I dont think themes should be kept from others. People have their opinions its something we all have to learn to live with. Ive seen a number of post in the post your screen of your berry about emarshas themes. The ones I have seen are really nice I have to admit but some of us who have never done anything would like to try those themes. A few days ago i asked someone where they got the theme and of course it was from her site and now I cant get that theme, i see where everyone is coming from but I think that shutting down your site bc of someone, opinion isnt very professional. If you have done something and people are trying to expose you, you should step up instead of running away.
    03-11-10 01:07 AM
    LOL. I think your funny Cami!

03-11-10 01:22 AM
    She smells funni too. HA! OK.. i'm kidding. I quit.
    03-11-10 02:18 AM
    This is lame.

03-11-10 08:12 AM
    perhaps i already said that. If youre so bored with it why are you attempting to cause an argument? Youre point was made and i said my humor isn't appealing to most........why continue? Now I'm bored with you, and here's how you ignore boring things....watch....

*walks off*

/ignore would totally be awesome here, so i can still crack jokes while being ignored .

And as for YOU Jav0n, youre in trouble! And i smell like fruit. Lol.

Great observation Hitman, aside from my jokes i believe the same thing you have stated and have/had no problems with Emarsha, i have issues with the confusion/drama that comes from the way she handles business.
    Last edited by thaqueencami; 03-11-10 at 07:03 PM.
    03-11-10 06:20 PM
    I agree w Hitman. I did a search of Emarsha hoping I can figure out how to get registered. I hate seeing screenshots of her themes. There ARE beautiful free themes out there, but it seems every time I say, "I want THAT one," -- I can't have it... Because of something that has nothing to do with me. Don't mean to **** & complain. Just saying... Sucks.

Last edited by fcknbambola; 03-19-10 at 01:50 AM.
    03-19-10 01:47 AM
    A while back I was on her site (I got in just before she restricted it) and noticed she had a "no lurkers" policy. She said they didn't want anyone there who would not participate in conversation.

I tried to go back to check in and I'm blocked, even though I had posted here and there. I guess I have too much of a life for that site - not like I'm going to follow a blog 24/7 and post 15 times on everything she says just so I can download one of her themes. (Its not like there were even any new blog entries except every few days)

She has some pretty neat themes, but I always found some glaring thing that annoyed me so much I couldn't use it. I don't feel like I'll miss the blog or the themes that much... Just seems kind of a narcissistic thing to do: boot people from your site because they aren't dedicated groupies.

03-19-10 08:46 AM
    This is lame.

everythings lame...
    03-19-10 03:19 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD