Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31
  1. kandy_Perfecolor's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    199 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Smile Berrypre theme update to v1.3---Perfecolor Design [Premium]

    New palm pre like theme with the cool homescreen, high quality icons and backgrounds,calendar today,5 or 6 homescreen bottons. We done a high imitate design work for turnning your BB into a real palm pre phone. Please surrport us and purchase this theme to intall for your Blackberry !

    05/10/2010 update v1.3:
    Repair some bug.5.0 update,
    Add storm version,
    Perfecolor Design,
    perfecolor.com


    02/11/2010 update v1.2:
    Add the weather icon place in zen version,
    Menu and list font customize(Please don't set the font too small),
    Menus slightly transparent,
    note icons update,
    shortcuts:spacebar added for Quicklaunch and $ for sms/mms
    Some bug repair.

    02/08/2010 update v1.1:
    9700 and 5.0os support.
    Interface animation(5.0 os only).
    9630 bug repair.

    Features:
    High imitate design.
    Real Palm Pre-like.
    Cool animated menu.
    6 customizable icons.
    Interface animation
    Two versions:
    today version with 6 customizable icons and calendar today.
    zen version with 6 customizable icons and hidden today area.

    Last edited by kandy_Perfecolor; 05-18-2010 at 09:44 PM.
  2. kandy_Perfecolor's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    199 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

    Default

    update now.
  3. youngspider's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    595 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    I've been having this theme since day one, I think that this update should have moved the weather slot to the left side instead of the right. The orange thing doesn't really make the numbers visable using berryweather.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  4. Ferry10's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    10 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    I''ve been download this theme,I think that it's the best of the plam ser.
  5. kandy_Perfecolor's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    199 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferry10 View Post
    I''ve been download this theme,I think that it's the best of the plam ser.
    Thank you for your support!
  6. kandy_Perfecolor's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    199 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngspider View Post
    I've been having this theme since day one, I think that this update should have moved the weather slot to the left side instead of the right. The orange thing doesn't really make the numbers visable using berryweather.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Great suggsetion, we'd consider it as our next vision
  7. allyn274's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    287 Posts
    Global Posts
    404 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask Me
    #7  

    Default

    Love this theme, and cannot stop using it since the upgrade, but there's one problem. The call screen is all smushed together. Can this be fixed please?

    Last edited by allyn274; 05-27-2010 at 06:31 PM.
    Unlocked T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9700
    Willyboy 9700 v6 .732/.743/.758/6.0.0.31
  8. kandy_Perfecolor's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    199 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allyn274 View Post
    Love this theme, and cannot stop using it since the upgrade, but there's one problem. The call screen is all smushed together. Can this be fixed please?

    Sure,it can be, thank you for your feedback.
  9. kandy_Perfecolor's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    199 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferry10 View Post
    I''ve been download this theme,I think that it's the best of the plam ser.
    Thank you so much! more nice themes please go to Perfecolor*|*Professional Design)
  10. xyxxjay's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    226 Posts
    #10  

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferry10 View Post
    I''ve been download this theme,I think that it's the best of the plam ser.
    Thanks a lot!
  11. fcknbambola's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    111 Posts
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    PIN
    Err, 1A2B3C4D
    #11  

    Default

    I'd like to start by saying I totally loooooooove this theme ! I don't purchase many themes , but when work is good - it's good !

    I've also experienced the bug posted above , & I've discovered another one

    I save pictures in my contacts , so every time I get a voicemail notification the popup includes a the picture & it's distorted .





    I hate to bring bad news , it's a great theme !

    This is the Zen version btw

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  12. shapethelola's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    PIN
    2562F594
    #12  

    Default

    is there a chance that u do a video of it? Id love to buy it but I need a video proof before and I guess Im not the only one :-)
  13. japanangel's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    336 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fcknbambola View Post
    I'd like to start by saying I totally loooooooove this theme ! I don't purchase many themes , but when work is good - it's good !

    I've also experienced the bug posted above , & I've discovered another one

    I save pictures in my contacts , so every time I get a voicemail notification the popup includes a the picture & it's distorted .





    I hate to bring bad news , it's a great theme !

    This is the Zen version btw

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I experience the same voicemail picture issue on the 8900 Today version. Please fix this in an update. Thanks!
  14. jasonvw's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    280 Posts
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    #14  

    Default

    I just purchased the theme. Right off the bat, it looks great. Animations and everything are very nice. However, all my apps are now missing. How do I get them all to show up again?

    *edit* nevermind. Just found everything sitting in the download folder again.
  15. lbarnwell's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    78 Posts
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    #15  

    Default

    I love this theme. it is so clean. I have one other Pre theme on my phone but this one is my favorite. Thanks!!!!!!!! Great work!
  16. kandy_Perfecolor's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    199 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fcknbambola View Post
    I'd like to start by saying I totally loooooooove this theme ! I don't purchase many themes , but when work is good - it's good !

    I've also experienced the bug posted above , & I've discovered another one

    I save pictures in my contacts , so every time I get a voicemail notification the popup includes a the picture & it's distorted .





    I hate to bring bad news , it's a great theme !

    This is the Zen version btw

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks, we 'll check it and reply you as soon as possible
  17. kandy_Perfecolor's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    199 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by japanangel View Post
    I experience the same voicemail picture issue on the 8900 Today version. Please fix this in an update. Thanks!
    We got it,thank you ,please wait for our update
  18. 2Tx1503's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    51 Posts
    #18  

    Default layers that arent layers

    lookin good... i like the opacity of the whole theme. adds layers that reeeeeally arent there :-D

    bbm : waterlogged phone... so H2OxxFML

  19. Adam_perfecolor's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    42 Posts
    #19  

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Tx1503 View Post
    lookin good... i like the opacity of the whole theme. adds layers that reeeeeally arent there :-D
    Tanks a llllllllllllllllot!
    http://www.perfecolor.com
    Perfect Color,Design your life!
  20. kandy_Perfecolor's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    199 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  

    Default

    now,only $2.99,until 21th,hurry up!
  21. superstarme's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    6,467 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,469 Global Posts
    PIN
    ME?
    #21  

    Default

    Perfecolor, when I brought up an issue I was having not only did it take several emails to receive a response, when you finally did you offered NO customer support...Zero, nada, zilch. Moving on....

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  22. japanangel's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    336 Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lourdes View Post
    Perfecolor, when I brought up an issue I was having not only did it take several emails to receive a response, when you finally did you offered NO customer support...Zero, nada, zilch. Moving on....

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    When I first bought the theme back when the first version was released, customer support was AMAZING. I don't know what's taking so long to fix the bugs now though...
  23. superstarme's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    6,467 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,469 Global Posts
    PIN
    ME?
    #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by japanangel View Post
    When I first bought the theme back when the first version was released, customer support was AMAZING. I don't know what's taking so long to fix the bugs now though...
    Well, the only response I got was to change my OS. Then I was thanked for my support. Psshhh.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  24. kandy_Perfecolor's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    199 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #24  

    Default

    Thank you for your feedback,Need more time to fix the problem.
  25. Ca3sar's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    125 Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Any chance of 8 icons and a hidden today? Other then that it looks nice. Just want to wait before.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions