When I come out of a keyboard lock (using button on top left of BB) the today preview screen shows up regardless of which icon is highlighted. I've tried a couple different times each highlighting a different program and the same thing happens. It goes away once I hit the menu button. Doesnt appear to mess with anything nor does it bother me but I don't know if this is by design or if its a bug? Just passing along!

The message box apparently is not a review pane as I thought. Had 4 emails and 2 texts this morning and nothing was in the box. Anyone else having these issues?
    Last edited by sam81; 07-31-10 at 08:44 AM.
    07-30-10 07:34 PM
    Anyone heard from the developers about any of these issues?
    I thought maybe they would post here about some of them but I guess I'll email support if not soon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

The dev's tutorial link isn't working either for me.
    Last edited by sam81; 07-31-10 at 08:53 PM.
    07-31-10 08:23 PM
    Does anybody have a fix for the message today area?
    I emailed them more than once but never received any replys.
    08-12-10 02:10 PM
    I'm surprised they haven't replied to anything; your emails or this forum.
    08-12-10 02:27 PM
    I'm not suprised they are not replying. I emailed them weeks and weeks ago so I guess all they want is suck peoples money and that's it. I don't mind spending money on themes once in a while but i'd rather have a response from them telling me that there's no fix than just avoiding me. I will defenitely avoid buying from them in the future. The money is not the issue here but the non existent custormer service.
    08-13-10 12:55 PM
    I'm not suprised they are not replying. I emailed them weeks and weeks ago so I guess all they want is suck peoples money and that's it. I don't mind spending money on themes once in a while but i'd rather have a response from them telling me that there's no fix than just avoiding me. I will defenitely avoid buying from them in the future. The money is not the issue here but the non existent custormer service.
    Agree 1000%. Pretty sad indeed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 06:37 PM
    Go give them a negative review in the crackberry store.
    08-14-10 01:29 AM
    Just got it off Mobihand, great work!!
    08-27-10 03:56 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD