Hello Crackberry followers,

BB-Freaks is introducing a new feature and this time is a TEST Version of our theme called BlackTechBB so you can see the theme in your blackberry before you buy it. The difference between the premium version and the test version is that in the Test Version you'll see a TEST Version banner in every screen (in the screenshot below you can see how it looks).

To get the TEST Version just go to the theme link on the crackberry store:

BlackTechBB - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Then select your Blackberry model and click FREE Trial and it will ask your e-mail address to send the download link.

*** We only have 9700 version to test.. *** If this idea works good then we will making more TEST version themes **

I hope you like this new feature and hope to see your reviews!! Thanks & Enjoy!!!

This theme have a price of $3.99.

Last edited by xgndxdom; 04-19-10 at 01:01 PM.
    04-19-10 12:46 PM
    AWESOME SIMPLY AWESOME I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR LETTING US TRY IT. THAT IS AMAZING THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting on the download link to be sent!!
    04-19-10 01:08 PM
    Wow this really looks great!!!! thanks for the link I willl shurely be buying it...
    04-19-10 01:14 PM
    I wasn't going to buy the real one but once I had it downloaded and got to use it I decided I will buy it.
    04-20-10 03:00 PM
    Thanks!!!

I think this idea is working good because users wants see what they are buying before paying it.

Best Regards,
    Miguel
    04-21-10 05:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD