Now for the 9700!!!

This adorable theme is really not like any other... It has a weather slot that appears outside the window, custom meters, a picture frame that holds the apps, and a user customizable background color! You can choose from 20 different colors as well as be able to use your OWN wallpaper image! The flowers in the window are the signal meter, the battery is the cheese, and even has a wifi tower outside. Carrier has been turned off in this theme.

• 9 icon picture frame dock (Storm - tap the picture to show/hide, Bold press */# )
    • Weather slot in the window
    • Flower signal meter
    • Cheese battery meter
    • 20 background colors to choose from (built in - tap the pipe in the wall, Bold press ALT+C)
    • -or use your own wallpaper!
    • Wifi tower outside
    • Custom made icons
    • Mouse holds a sign showing selected icon name

On Sale till 11/30 for $1.99!!

Purchase HERE

Thank you!
    LibraMami and JSmurfy like this.
    11-19-10 08:30 AM
    Very unique and cute theme! Especially love the way the cheese gets eaten as your battery goes down, and how the home dock icons pop out from the picture. Great work as always!
    11-19-10 10:46 AM
    nice givin this a try now.. awesome concept
    11-22-10 10:28 PM
    This is adorable! If I still had my bb I'd be snatching this up! ^_^
    11-22-10 10:45 PM
    i have an issue with the colors i cannot go back into it once i select the first color and the hide the colors.. am i doin something wrong?? other then that i see nothing wrong.. Please help --

Scratch that u have to hide the icons then open the color to make it work.. found it.. thank youuuuu
    Last edited by JSmurfy; 11-22-10 at 10:49 PM. Reason: found it
    11-22-10 10:47 PM
    is there screenshots of how the rest of the theme looks like ie messages colour of menus etc
    11-23-10 05:17 PM
    This theme looks so awesome I love it! So different and fun!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 02:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD