Yes, the wait is over!! Newest theme based off the Raindrop Memory icons and walls on deviantart. I LOVE them. The name is based off of my main screen.

Specs: (just like my other themes)
    -FREE
    -Hidden today on all icons - scroll up on 1-5 and down on 6.
    -Icon 6 scrolls up to icon 7 which is the weather slot.
    -QuickLaunch spacebar is the shortcut. $ is for SMS/MMS
    -Font is user customizable except on the main screen, apps screen, buttons etc.
    -Homescreen wallpaper can be changed to whatever you wish. (lock screen will be changed as well).
    -Only transition is that the menu slides up and down.
    -Purple text inside the theme
    -Call screen text is black (easier to read)
    - Custom Unread Message Notifiers! They match the theme! First time I have ever done something like this!

This one will only come in purple. There are other walls that I found (teal, light blue and pink), but the purple is just cute enough. The walls will work perfectly with this theme!

OTA 5.0: DOWNLOAD HERE

A battery pull is recommended after installation!

Feedback and/or screenshots are always appreciated!

Thank you & Enjoy!
    Last edited by rgarling; 03-02-10 at 06:59 AM.
    03-02-10 01:18 AM
    omg i work at a garden center this is so cool, love it, thanks for sharing
    03-02-10 06:24 AM
    You're very welcome!! Let me know what you think

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-10 06:58 AM
    Too cute! great work
    03-02-10 09:36 AM
    I think its too cute love the icons :] I also appreciate you leaving the font user friendly as I can't see most of the ones people put on. So thanks again.
    03-02-10 12:55 PM
    I think its too cute love the icons :] I also appreciate you leaving the font user friendly as I can't see most of the ones people put on. So thanks again.
    Yeah, I've decided to leave them all user friendly! Makes it easier that way. I'll just change the colors
    03-02-10 06:14 PM
    BTW: to get the default wallpaper just press the BB key to get to the apps screen. Press it again to get the menu, scroll to options, and scroll down to "reset wallpaper". And that will get you the default one instead of have to reset the theme to default!

just incase noone knew.
    03-02-10 08:38 PM
    BTW: to get the default wallpaper just press the BB key to get to the apps screen. Press it again to get the menu, scroll to options, and scroll down to "reset wallpaper". And that will get you the default one instead of have to reset the theme to default!

just incase noone knew.
    wow thanks so much, I try walls then don't like them then have to reset everything to get the orig. wall. TY so much for the info :]
    03-03-10 05:48 AM
    wow thanks so much, I try walls then don't like them then have to reset everything to get the orig. wall. TY so much for the info :]
    you are very welcome! I reset to default many times before I found out that way to do it!
    03-03-10 06:03 AM
    aww..this is the cutest theme. thanks girl, i'm using it right now!
    03-03-10 11:25 PM
    aww..this is the cutest theme. thanks girl, i'm using it right now!
    thank you
    03-04-10 12:03 AM
    Love it. So cute and girly. Only problem is in the white font is hard to see in fb.

03-05-10 03:49 PM
    i love it i love it!!!
    thanks to made the cute theme for us
    03-09-10 12:54 AM
    Love it. So cute and girly. Only problem is in the white font is hard to see in fb.

sorry about that yeah i noticed with the menu that it's hard to read. I think the main menu font affects the facebook menu.
    03-09-10 04:12 AM
    Can you please make it for ota 4.7 if you get a chance?
    03-12-10 06:13 PM
    Can you please make it for ota 4.7 if you get a chance?
    I would have to rebuild this on the 9700 platform since it was originally made for the tour. I'll check to see if theme builder has 4.7 option for the 9700!!

03-13-10 08:17 PM
    Cute, love the color combos!
    03-17-10 09:33 PM
    the download link doesn't work..
    01-13-11 01:39 AM
    This is too cute!! i must have this!
    Thanks for creating such cuties, but please update the OTA link so i can download it... thanks
    01-13-11 03:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD