50% off this 4th of July weekend with coupon code "America"

Theme Name: Celebrate Independence
    Price: $4.99 (50% off with coupon code "America" - Only $2.49 with coupon code!)
    CrackBerry Store Link: Here
    Description:
    Celebrate this Independence Day with a colorful animated fireworks display. Watch as the fireworks explode over the city in which the Declaration of Independence was signed, or toggle to hide the background to enjoy a full screen night sky display (You can even use your own wallpaper and still see the fireworks!!!!). This theme is sure to be hit this holiday weekend!

Screenshots:
    Over Philly

On Star Wallpaper

City

App Screen

Lock Screen

Features:
    No icons keep your homescreen clean and allow you to enjoy the show!
    Alt - (i) to hide Philadelphia cityscape, Alt + (o) to show
    Spacebar to activate Quicklaunch or ShortcutMe (optional app purchased separately)
    0 (zero) for clock
    $ Profiles
    Last edited by mrtolles; 07-02-10 at 04:48 PM.
    07-02-10 01:24 PM
    Outstanding animation work from mrtolles again !!!
    (remember Polar Express at Xmas time)
    Thanks mrtolles for this exciting theme
    07-02-10 04:15 PM
    so you can use your own wallpaper and still have the fireworks over it?
    07-02-10 04:25 PM
    so you can use your own wallpaper and still have the fireworks over it?
    YES you can!
    You just need to use the hot key "-" (alt i) to hide the city skyline and set your own wallpaper. You can show the city skyline again by using hot key + (alt o).
    07-02-10 04:28 PM
    Outstanding animation work from mrtolles again !!!
    (remember Polar Express at Xmas time)
    Thanks mrtolles for this exciting theme
    You are more then Welcome Wendy! Had i realized Yesterday was Canada Day I would have maybe not included the American flag in the theme, but i will update it to exclude flags so that everyone from any country may enjoy the theme! Here's a screen shot of a Canadian Flag showing off how you can set your own wall for the theme... (not easy to get the fireworks as they explode)

Polar Express is going to be so much better this Year! Fine tuning my animation skills more every day!
    07-02-10 04:46 PM
    this is great.
    07-02-10 06:20 PM
    It does not give you the option to enter the coupon code
    07-02-10 11:08 PM
    It does not give you the option to enter the coupon code

The option to put in the coupon code is on the page after you click buy if your on your BlackBerry browser page or click the price in the store App, but before you actually sign in and buy it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-10 11:38 AM
    You are more then Welcome Wendy! Had i realized Yesterday was Canada Day I would have maybe not included the American flag in the theme, but i will update it to exclude flags so that everyone from any country may enjoy the theme! Here's a screen shot of a Canadian Flag showing off how you can set your own wall for the theme... (not easy to get the fireworks as they explode)

Polar Express is going to be so much better this Year! Fine tuning my animation skills more every day!
    Thank you mrtolles
    I just happen to have that wall thanks to LuJuca
    And to be honest I have soooo many US friends that it doesn't bother me a bit to see the US flag on my screens in honour of them
    Happy 4th of July to you !!!
    07-03-10 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD