Larger Font - U Theme

Larger Font as requested for menu's, headers and call screens. Other fonts are changed in settings.
    thanks montage but how do i install it? i see multiple files (couple of .cod and a .jad); the jad file is only 3kb.
    01-05-10 08:28 PM
    thanks montage but how do i install it? i see multiple files (couple of .cod and a .jad); the jad file is only 3kb.
    Drag and drop all the files onto your memory card and run the jad file.. or use BBSAK. Link in sig
    01-06-10 03:59 AM
    i don't have quicklaunch- i have shortcutme and it doesn't work when i try it. i suppose it's a bit much to also have messages appear in the middle, maybe like a hidden today.

U Theme with today can be found HERE
    01-06-10 04:05 AM
    Drag and drop all the files onto your memory card and run the jad file.. or use BBSAK. Link in sig
    Perfect! Thanks a million.
    01-06-10 08:57 PM
    Is one posted?
    01-11-10 10:24 PM
    Download to pc for today version only

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 02:36 AM
    What exactly does the Quicklaunch on the space key allow you to do? I have new 9700 on the way as upgrade from pearl flip. I don't have any reference as to a quicklaunch in the flip.
    03-14-10 11:03 PM
    What exactly does the Quicklaunch on the space key allow you to do? I have new 9700 on the way as upgrade from pearl flip. I don't have any reference as to a quicklaunch in the flip.
    Quicklaunch is a paid application, very useful and usually theme makers placing a shortcut for it on the space key
    03-15-10 12:14 AM
    Thanks I like this theme! one little question, can you post the background that you used in the Menu seperate? I also want it as homescreen wallpaper!
    03-16-10 01:59 PM
    Thanks I like this theme! one little question, can you post the background that you used in the Menu seperate? I also want it as homescreen wallpaper!

As requested

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1127/waveg.jpg
    03-16-10 02:20 PM
    LOVE the theme, had a similar one on my 9k, but this one rocks with the transitions, one thing that bugs me though, can you make the font white when highlighted? IE I highlight a contact in BBM and the name and message is in black font, and the contact is black in SMS as well but the message text is white, if you could make both white that would be awesome! *edit* I just noticed that all the text that is highlighted is black. */edit* And the last thing is that on the 9k U theme the top bar/shade was smaller, the creator put the battery bar a bit over and moved up the profiles to where the battery bar was, dropped the carrier name and made the upper shade smaller.

Keep up the awesome works!
    Last edited by Gloff; 05-28-10 at 03:26 AM.
    05-28-10 03:11 AM
    Hi
    Can you please please please set up an OTA link to the Transitions with Big font...Rapidshare thingie just doesnt seem to be working!!
    08-29-10 01:23 AM
    Hi
    Can you please please please set up an OTA link to the Transitions with Big font...Rapidshare thingie just doesnt seem to be working!!

I can no longer do OTA links I'm afraid but if its a theme I have already created I can email or upload the files to rapidshare and you can drag and drop to memory card and you can install that way.

08-29-10 02:20 AM
    Very nice!
    09-04-10 08:06 AM

U Theme with today can be found HERE
    Is there a normal OTA?
    I love the theme, but can't seem to get it working.

Last edited by Juffie; 09-05-10 at 01:13 AM.
    09-04-10 09:29 AM
    can u make the theme with original fonts? so i can use the bbcasual font?

thnaks
    10-28-10 01:14 PM
    Montage,

Is it possible to do a U Theme Today / Calender without Transitions and Larger Font with a OTA link?
    01-22-11 11:24 PM
    Montage,

Is it possible to do a U Theme Today / Calender without Transitions and Larger Font with a OTA link?

It'd be possible but I'm sure you'll find one that's already been created previous.

01-23-11 03:06 AM
    I think you're the only one that brought a U Theme to us, montage... thank you for that.
    This is a theme that should've come standard with the Bold 9700
    01-23-11 11:20 AM
    I think you're the only one that brought a U Theme to us, montage... thank you for that.
    This is a theme that should've come standard with the Bold 9700

It should of come pre loaded for sure!! I still have the theme files but no longer have theme studio installed as I now run OS6 .. I miss the u theme tho...

01-23-11 02:47 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD