Can someone post or e-mail me an OTA for a simple today theme with the today NOT hidden please? Preferably with 6-8 appointments available, and user determined features as well (font, wallpaper etc.). I like my calendar to be visible all the time and prefer 5 pt font. If there is one posted that I'm missing just let me know. Thanks for the help! If there is just a really sweet today theme where the appointments are NOT hidden, that's cool too, that's all I really want.

[email protected]
    12-27-09 05:38 PM
    I dont think that what you want really exist... This is the basis of Today theme...
    12-27-09 09:26 PM
    Or you could find a theme that you like on this forum and ask the developer if maybe they could customize one for you for a donation? Some great theme developer's, they should be able to help you out. Also I have seen a few post titles in here asking for requests. Might give it a whirl.
    12-27-09 10:50 PM
    Here is a developer taking requests.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/an...quests-383771/
    12-27-09 10:53 PM
    I'm new to BB. Can anybody tell me what a today theme is? Also, what is a hidden theme? I'm confused...
    12-28-09 10:46 AM
    It definitely exists, I had it on my tour, and my Bold 9000. It comes standard on curves and pearls. I just prefer it without the messages on the homescreen. But thanks, I will ask some of the people you guys mentioned.
    12-28-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD