I've updated the theme slightly. The main update was as per request of OS6 Icons. Others include the (re) movable weather icon. I have also changed the menu and dialogs a bit to add a bit of transparency. If you are looking for the original (v1.1) theme and its OTA links are available on page HERE.

Some Features Include:
    $ = SMS
    Spacebar = QuickLaunch
    alt+T = Left Weather
    alt+Y = Right Weather
    alt+I = No Weather

Transitions: Fade (on marked themes)
    Today: Hidden and None

OTA Downloads

Hidden Today w/ Transitions
    Hidden Today w/o Transitions

Regular Theme w/ Transitions
    Regular Theme w/o Transitions

Enjoy the theme, and feel free to leave comments or suggestions. I don't have the 9700 yet ... so it was only tested in the simulator ... let me know if you find any issues with the theme.

Feel Free To Donate If You Feel It's Necessary
    Last edited by 17.michal; 08-17-10 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Added Version without the Weather Underlay
    03-26-10 01:44 AM
    Hey. Nice theme man! One thing though is that for the weather slot. It's set for the 1'st application in the app menu.
    03-26-10 02:50 AM
    I've noticed same thing as well. The 1st icon in the bottom line up will always duplicate in the "weather" slot. I think is better to have the top right not be reserved, but be avaialble for whatever.
    03-26-10 08:57 AM
    Hey. Nice theme man! One thing though is that for the weather slot. It's set for the 1'st application in the app menu.
    yeah noticed that too.. hoping also the top right icon has no background border.. it would not look good if you set it as a weather icon with background on it..

i hope 17.michal you can fix it just like your 1st version of the 9+1 theme and this will be my theme forever!!

thanks so much!
    Last edited by ichibahn; 03-26-10 at 10:24 AM.
    03-26-10 10:08 AM
    Hey, I've updated the theme and fixed the icon issue...just re-download the theme of your choosing.
    03-27-10 12:56 AM
    Thanks!

I'm in love with this theme now.
    03-27-10 03:33 PM
    Thank you very much. I am also in love with this theme too
    03-27-10 04:26 PM
    I have found one little problem. The blue selection key on hidden today is not cover all the text to the end (see the attachment for better understanding).

It's happened all the same in message, sms&mms and calendar for hidden today.

03-27-10 05:38 PM
    I have found one little problem. The blue selection key on hidden today is not cover all the text to the end (see the attachment for better understanding).

It's happened all the same in message, sms&mms and calendar for hidden today.

I have the same problem on my 9700 OS .423
    03-27-10 06:29 PM
    I have the same problem on my 9700 OS .423
    Hey guys, I noticed this early this morning...when i installed it on my buddy's blackberry, it is now fixed and ready to go...
    03-27-10 11:55 PM
    hi 17.michal.. is it possible to remove the background of the top right icon?

i hope it is not too much..

thanks!
    03-28-10 07:13 AM
    Good job-very clean theme!
    03-28-10 07:33 AM

thanks!
    17.michal, +1 on that. Would make the weather icon cleaner. Also can you increase the size of the Today preview font a couple of size, even it means losing the number of entries? It's too small for old eyes like mine. Theme looks great. Thanks!
    03-28-10 10:26 AM
    I like it!
    BTW:
    Can someone help me telling me where I can find this wallpaper?

Thank you very much
    03-28-10 01:41 PM

thanks!
    +1

Love the theme, but I don't like the shaded background of the weather icon.

Also, a clickable clock hotspot would rock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by TravellingFool; 03-28-10 at 02:04 PM.
    03-28-10 02:02 PM
    Thanks for the nice theme.

I just found one issue. It doesn't display the unread emails and smses from all my mailboxes. It only shows it for the main mailbox.

My mailboxes are split per email account.
    03-31-10 09:56 AM
    My favorite theme!

If only this theme can detect yahoo + msn + bbm notifications at the same time it would be perfect!

03-31-10 11:35 AM
    Very nice, clean theme. Simple, but effective.
    04-07-10 01:57 PM
    I tried both versions, but I can't seem to get the today calendar to ALWAYS display on the main screen. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Very basic theme with 9 smaller sized icons + 1 reg size icon for weather, different version OTAs are listed below. Hope you enjoy.

Edit: I have fixed the issues with the theme, thank you for stepping up with the comments.

Themes w/ Hidden Today
    w/ Transitions
    w/o Transitions

Themes w/o Hidden Today
    w/ Transitions
    w/o Transitions

Click Here For My Other Themes - this site is mobile friendly page, so it's kinda plain and boring.
    04-09-10 02:46 PM
    One of the best themes I have used. I would agree that the background on the weather spot should go and hopefully the today fonts (and the date!!) could be larger. Little hard to read. All in all it is an excellent theme. Thanks!
    04-11-10 07:53 PM
    Alright guys,
    I've created a version without the underlay on the weather icon. I only created one version of the theme as I'm kinda short on time, hopefully you enjoy.
    04-12-10 01:21 AM
    Alright guys,
    I've created a version without the underlay on the weather icon. I only created one version of the theme as I'm kinda short on time, hopefully you enjoy.
    thanks! please do this w/o transitions and w/o hidden today
    Last edited by ichibahn; 04-12-10 at 06:18 AM.
    04-12-10 05:26 AM
    Hey guys, is there anyway to have the calendar entires always be displayed? When using the hidden today, calendar entries only displays when I rollover the calendar icon. When using the w/o hidden today, no calendar entries are shown. Thanks.
    04-12-10 06:59 AM
    Thanks 17.michal. Looking forward to your version with no weather underlay, no transitions, hidden today.

Thanks for cranking out the one you just did since you've been short on time. We appreciate it!

04-12-10 07:03 AM
    Thanks 17.michal. Looking forward to your version with no weather underlay, no transitions, hidden today.

Thanks for cranking out the one you just did since you've been short on time. We appreciate it!

Awesome theme.

I would very much enjoy this version as well. Thanks for your contributions!
    04-17-10 10:33 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD