BB-Freaks is giving to 30 Free direct copies to CrackBerry followers of our theme BlueBB, this theme have already a month out and have a cost of $3.99 but we're giving 30 free copies we only ask you to review the theme!! Thanks in advance and Enjoy the theme!!!

The coupon code is: BB30CRCK use at checkout.

All 30 copies are for 4 blackberry models so be fast & get one! Don't forget to review it!

Give a amazing look to your BB with this friendly wallpaper theme! It features 9 customizable icons, Access to Profiles & Lock from the homescreen, Access to QL trough Spacebar, 5.0 Transitions, Only 1.2MB.

Features:

* - High Quality Graphics
    * - 5.0 Transitions.
    * - Wallpaper Friendly.
    * - 9 Customizable icons on the homescreen.
    * - Access to Profiles (Sounds) from the homescreen.
    * - Lock your BB from the homescreen.
    * - Access to QuickLaunch trough Spacebar key.
    * ONLY 1.2MB

Price: $3.99

BUY IT NOW

Last edited by xgndxdom; 04-14-10 at 03:38 PM.
    04-14-10 03:35 PM
    Observations: on homescreen in the middle there is a yellow dot that shows up with all wallpapers and incoming call screen is white. Also, would it be possible to move the 3G symbol next to the signal bars and move the carrier logo next to the battery meter, could the lock screen also just be blank without the black bars and the notification icons changed to black instead of yellow? If these changes could be made I think this would be a great theme. I have actually been eyeing it for a little while and was waiting for a sale to purchase. Thanks for making it free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 05:31 PM
    This is a very nice theme!!! Really
    04-14-10 09:12 PM
    Damn...missed out. Theme looks beautiful btw.

On a side note, 30 ppl took this code yet only 2 ppl commented. Sup with that... Where's the love?

04-14-10 11:40 PM
    Damn... I've missed out once again. I'm too slow. Looks like a really nice theme.
    04-15-10 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD