Hi, Just finished a Blackberry Site to showcase free themes. Currently it is really suitable for girls, lots of pink and butterflies etc. Hopefully it has made it easier to download our themes using direct Over the Air (OTA) and and a QR Codes. Please let me know what you think!
    Sadly no OS 6 quite yet....I'm working on it.

Please check it out:
    FREE GIRLY THEMES

If you like it please say hi!.

Last edited by feemer; 02-14-11 at 12:12 PM.
    02-14-11 11:58 AM
    Images added

02-14-11 12:07 PM
    These look very, very pretty and definitely caught my eye. There is only one problem that would cause me to not use them (and this is just ME, others may feel differently), and that is that the top banner is waaaay too thick/wide, whatever you call it, for my taste. I like a very thin top or bottom banner with all info in that banner, not on the screen. But all in all, looks like you did a fantastic job and the walls are beautiful!
    feemer likes this.
    02-14-11 04:16 PM
    Thanks Cool Breeze for the review. Its something I will look into for the the next theme. A lot of important info is on the top banner and I guess I was playing it safe for clarity. Hopefully get a new design uploaded very soon. thanks again for the feedback, it really helps.
    02-14-11 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD