Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Youtube mobile won't play

Hello, I hope someone can help. A few days ago, my youtube mobile stopped playing videos. It seems to get stuck in "Buffering" mode. The little timer stops spinning and it won't play videos. I have signed out and back in, have deleted you tube via BB desktop and re-installed it and still no luck. Any suggestions would be great. I just can't figure out why they won't play. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Hwycop; 08-12-2011 at 05:13 AM.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    Optional, but not needed.

Are you using it via opera mini 6? It won't play that way. Try bolt or the native browser, try resetting the data services: from the home screen, scroll up to the top, click the clock area, then click Mobile Network Options, turn data services off, wait 5 seconds, then turn it back on and try again.

I get this from time to time. Try it on wifi if possible.

CrackBerry Newbie

I have the exact same problem using the BB browser and OS6. I have tried on wifi and tried reseting the network connection. Even after doing a hard and soft reset nothing seems to fix it. Exact same thing on wifi aswell. Please help lol

CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    Optional, but not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by drseusswwm View Post
    I have the exact same problem using the BB browser and OS6. I have tried on wifi and tried reseting the network connection. Even after doing a hard and soft reset nothing seems to fix it. Exact same thing on wifi aswell. Please help lol

Lol now it's doing it to me. I guess it's a glitch on youtube's side. Nothing we can do about it either. Screw the OS downgrade :P

CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Rootbrian View Post
    Are you using it via opera mini 6? It won't play that way. Try bolt or the native browser, try resetting the data services: from the home screen, scroll up to the top, click the clock area, then click Mobile Network Options, turn data services off, wait 5 seconds, then turn it back on and try again.

I get this from time to time. Try it on wifi if possible

I have tried that as well, I have changed my connection from 3G to 2G, have turned the data connection off and on. And still no videos. I have no other problem with my internet explorer except playing youtube videos. It just stopped working a couple of days ago. Maybe it is on youtube's side. I am on Bell up in Ontario.

CrackBerry User

I have the exact same issue, I'm on bell mobility, on the latest os 6 build they sent out a while ago. I don't think its a youtube issue only because, when I try to stream from other sites, it doesn't work either. I've tried youtube apps from appworld too and nothing works. I think it may be something on bell's side.

Can someone tell me why I can stream YouTube videos (via browser) fine via 3G, but not via WiFi?