- CrackBerry Master
- 1,265 Posts
I'm not a complete numbskull, just a partial one, but I was just wondering what the safest and easiest way to wipe a used 9700 is? I've never had to wipe a phone before as they were always wiped by my carrier when I upgraded. I probably could do it but it's a phone coming from a good friend of mine that I'm giving to my wife and I don't want to screw it up.
Thanks in advance!
- By sonic_11 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2010, 04:25 AM
- By chinh8310 in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2010, 09:34 PM
- By stranger99 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 10Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:10 AM
- By ledrocnoc in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2009, 05:06 PM
- By BB_Newbie50 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2009, 06:50 AM