- CrackBerry Master
- 1,291 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I'm not a complete numbskull, just a partial one, but I was just wondering what the safest and easiest way to wipe a used 9700 is? I've never had to wipe a phone before as they were always wiped by my carrier when I upgraded. I probably could do it but it's a phone coming from a good friend of mine that I'm giving to my wife and I don't want to screw it up.
Thanks in advance!
- By sonic_11 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 3Last Post: 07-01-10, 05:25 AM
- By chinh8310 in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-10, 10:34 PM
- By stranger99 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 10Last Post: 02-20-10, 02:10 AM
- By ledrocnoc in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-09, 06:06 PM
- By BB_Newbie50 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-09, 07:50 AM