- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
Will RENAMED bbm contacts be restored as they were ? or original nicknames ?
i hope i can find the answer of my very specific question, and my scenario is that i am having more than 300 contacts and for that i find a difficulty find a specific person so i simply rename them which is by going to the " contact's profile " and change the nickname that will appear to my list.
and now that my 9700 is lagging much and i need to do a restore , the question is if i did a backup to my RENAMED bbm contact list, when i restore the list will it be back AS IT IS with the named i renamed them ? or they will be back as they were originally without being renamed with their original nicknames ?
i will be glad to find an answer from some one who personally tried this and found the same renamed contacts back.
- 01-05-2013, 04:05 PM #2
All current BBM contacts will be restored with all the changes you made to their respective BBM display names. They will not revert back to their original screen names.Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum...
Blackberry 9900 (v220.127.116.119 Rogers/BES), Playbook (v18.104.22.1684) | Rooted SGS III
- By flex3232 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2012, 10:12 AM
- By bbmdout in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2011, 11:00 AM
- By koolaidking in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2011, 08:53 PM
- By koolaidking in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2011, 08:53 PM
- By crackhead7 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2008, 11:17 PM