CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default why does my bold show this after replacing screen!! 002

starts off at this screen and then doesnt load!! all my messages come through because i can hear the ringer

also the screen is really bad quality
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails why does my bold show this after replacing screen!! 002-img00063-20120105-2208.jpg  
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Ask, and you may recieve

Looks like a bad battery, try replacing it with a genuine and see what happens, they're fairly cheap too.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Default this also happens!!

after i replaced the screen!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails why does my bold show this after replacing screen!! 002-img00065-20120106-0218.jpg  
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Ask, and you may recieve

That's not the image in the op is it!?
    Check the connection between the screen and board is in correctly, and also try reloading the os.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

what os should i load it with? heard some of the replacement screens arent compatible with os6, yeah i checked the connection.. i think its just the screen.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Ask, and you may recieve

Try loading the latest os6 version available, if that fails try loading os5. People keep saying that cheap replacement screens arent compatible with os6, but i replaced mine with a cheap £30 chinese one and it works perfect on os6.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Quote Originally Posted by danieljtmcleod1989 View Post
    Try loading the latest os6 version available, if that fails try loading os5. People keep saying that cheap replacement screens arent compatible with os6, but i replaced mine with a cheap £30 chinese one and it works perfect on os6.
    I contacted the seller on ebay and he told me to downgrade to os5, do you know the reason why os6 doesnt work on cheap replacement screens?
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Ask, and you may recieve

I'm guessing its something to do with the drivers or driver certificates, but I'm not saying for definate because i really don't know. I might look into this myself for future reference and see what i can dig up
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi, I have the same problem. And I waited for 70 days for the screen!!! I can“t believe it doesn“t work....

How did you fix it??????

Thank you!

Max
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    28519AFC

If you happened to purchase from EBAY and a Chinese factory you are the victim of a copy that will only accept OS5 operating system.
    it happened to me with 3... 9700s i had... i did the same thing.figured oh yes cheap online... yep cheap alright...
    Paul Atherton