Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default What parts am I missing?!

I bought this faulty Blackberry 9700 thinking I could fix it and save lots of money! But it seems it's harder than I thought. I know I'm missing parts but can/does anyone know what the parts in this image are, and where I can get them? Thanks!
    Algy

I have attached a picture showing the parts I think I'm missing (the image has been taken and edited from iFixIt... I hope they don't mind!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What parts am I missing?!-wmueasi6vtmwl2ea.large.jpg  
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,323 Global Posts

I could help you but I can't see the picture

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    9,247 Global Posts

are you missing just that one part? that is the vibe motor. i dont think parts that are connected to the PCB can be replaced or purchased, besides some camera modules and the LCD.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,323 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dictoresno View Post
    are you missing just that one part? that is the vibe motor. i dont think parts that are connected to the PCB can be replaced or purchased, besides some camera modules and the LCD.
    <----- What he said
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 9000 (brief) > 9530 (Ugh!) & 8900 > 8220 > 8120 > 8520 > 9550
    > 9000 > 9700 9650

BB tech: Got a problem? Feel free to PM me.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

dayum... thanks guys, and it's the vibe motor and the bit above... guess ill just have to sell it for parts :/
    Last edited by algyf; 05-01-2011 at 03:32 PM.