- CrackBerry Genius
02-22-2013, 07:12 AM #2
- 2,858 Posts
It looks like AppManager is using a API (application program interface) call that is no longer supported. This is common as the OS maker (BlackBerry in this case) changes how they want app developers to call functions in the OS. They have probably replaced the call used by the app with a different method but the old method was left available for old apps so they don't stop working.
Bottom line is, don't worry about it.Z30: It fits your hand, it fits your pocket, it fits your life.
- By tmag2005 in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2008, 12:22 AM
- By DubyaEl in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2007, 08:28 AM
- By socoduce in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2007, 11:08 AM
- By zlvd in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 06:11 PM
- By bcoles in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2007, 09:23 AM