- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Unable to restore bbm contacts via email
I had my bbm contacts backed up to my gmail account. I have changed the device from bold 9700 to a different bold 9700. Now when i try to restore contacts via email it sends the email successfully and i receive the email in my gmail account but that email gets stuck on my gmail inbox and doesn't download to my device. When i open my gmail inbox through my pc, the email is there. I can see it in my inbox but its stuck there. can't receive it on my device. plus after that all my gmail emails start stucking into my inbox and doesn't come to my device. i have tried "Reconcile Now" from my device but it also doesn't work. If i go to my inbox through pc and delete the bbm messenger restore email all the rest emails start downloading into my device. Please help!
- 12-10-2012, 08:41 AM #2
I use my BlackBerry.net email for such things, because it can't go to spam, but your issue is another good reason. Do you have another email connected to BIS, that you could forward it to?WAPers do it With A Passion
Zulu10 Warrior °.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.° `°.¸¸.° Born to °.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.° Upgrade Guide
BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
- By packer27 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-15-2013, 01:23 AM
- By wayn0 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2012, 09:22 AM
- By thebbnoob in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2010, 07:47 AM
- By welshmikie in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2010, 01:40 PM
- By packer27 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 16Last Post: 11-06-2009, 09:06 PM