I am having an issue with my bold 9700's trackpad sticking. It seems when I leave it alone for a while the track pad seems to stick (or lock). It does not move the cursor at all. If I press the trackpad it seems to unstick and work fine.

It almost seems like I have placed it into somesort of lock mode. Has anymore seen this before?

Thanks

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-03-10 08:12 AM
    Yes, mine sticks from time to time. This best way I have found to get it to stop is to press the end key a couple of times.
    04-03-10 08:18 AM
    Yes, mine sticks from time to time. This best way I have found to get it to stop is to press the end key a couple of times.
    My track pad is sticking also. I just purchased this phone about 3 months ago NEW! I have to press real hard on the track pad to get it to engage. I will try to press the end key as you have suggested and see what happens. If the end key does not work, I am headed back to the store. I love this 9700, but this is ridiculous.......
    08-07-10 04:19 PM
    mine was sticky for a little while, but after locking the keys and pressing the BB, Back, Call, and End keys everything pretty much went back to normal
    08-09-10 01:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD