Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Theme with out panels

Hey All,

Is there a theme where nothing has changed aside from there are no panels?
    I only ever use the main panel and like most people, get irritated when it slides over into other panels by accident.

I use a 9900 as well and love that I can now just manage the panels.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Yup. We become friends, maybe we can trade?

I'm not sure what OS version you are running. I currently have OS7.1 but know OS7.0 is the same. If you are happy with everything but only want just one screen where everything is located, there is a way of doing this without seeking a whole new theme. Go to Options/Display/Home Screen Preferences and then click on Manage Panels. Then all you have to do is uncheck everything but "All". Save and when you go back to your home screen that is all you will have. I hope this was the info you were looking for and not just looking for a new theme. If you are able to install new themes on your Bold, I envy you as there are no themes yet available for my Torch 9850.
    Last edited by victoriak68; 01-25-2012 at 01:16 AM.
    Whiners irritate me
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    Optional, but not needed.

You can't check or uncheck panels on the bold 9700 with OS6, or any device with OS6. That is an OS7+ feature only.

You'll have to search the forums or appworld for an OS 6 theme without the panels.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    21572cf4

This is a good OS5 type theme with OS7 icons which I use. http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/cyBnR8