Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    Last edited by Touchpro247; 09-08-2009 at 02:23 PM.
    “Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see”
    CrackBerry User

very nice!
    finally T-Mo gets a Bold of its own!
    CrackBerry User

I wish I could get this phone when it releases. Unfortunately, I bought the 8900 when it first released.
    CrackBerry User

Does this mean that T-Mobile gets the black chrome finish and AT&T gets the silver??? I thought it was the other way around.
    CrackBerry Newbie

when we this get released in the uk????
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    PIN
    2123590B

I hope T-Mobile in the US gets the RED number buttons. I'm s0o0o0o buying this phone. Time to sell my Rogers unlocked Bold
    Volkswagen & Audi are the pioneers in turbocharged diesel engines with direct injection. Explore the engines, highlights and technologies from the last 20 years of Volkswagen / Audi TDI® CLICK HERE
    CrackBerry Addict

Can someone clarify/clear something up. Does this mean the 97XX for Tmo USA will have the same slower processor as the 8900? Thats not fair, not fair at all
    BlackBerry 9700 T-Mobile 6.0.0.461

BlackBerry PlayBook
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    215A5F96

Im still lost....I know it has wifi but word is that it does not have UMA...correct me if I am wrong please...with documentation if possible.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    394 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kingjagg View Post
    Im still lost....I know it has wifi but word is that it does not have UMA...correct me if I am wrong please...with documentation if possible.
    "The BlackBerry 'Onyx' sports a premium experience and design with a high-gloss black finish and leather grain detail on the back. Boasting features such as high-speed 3G Web browsing, Wi-Fi calling, visual voicemail and support for corporate and personal e-mail options, the 'Onyx' will satisfy all your on-the-go needs. Also the phone comes preloaded with mobile applications from BlackBerry App World, including Amazon MP3 store for quick and easy music downloads and TeleNav GPS Navigator for turn-by-turn directions."
    Looks like it WILL have UMA!
    CrackBerry Abuser

This is why I waited off on the 8900. A 3G BlackBerry!!! Although, it is a bit disappointing that they couldn't figure out the 3G to UMA hand off, so there apparently won't be UMA for this berry. I'm still upgrading as soon as it hits T-Mobile stores as I'm due for an upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

Guys, when they say WiFi calling, that IS UMA

CrackBerry Abuser

Its so S..EX..EEEE

CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,074 Global Posts

Well, it took a while for T Mobile to get a 3G BlackBerry.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    PIN
    24AA7724

Quote Originally Posted by josh05 View Post
    This is why I waited off on the 8900. A 3G BlackBerry!!! Although, it is a bit disappointing that they couldn't figure out the 3G to UMA hand off, so there apparently won't be UMA for this berry. I'm still upgrading as soon as it hits T-Mobile stores as I'm due for an upgrade.

Wow why don't you actually read the post above yours. According to article it WILL have UMA.
    Motorola Razor > 8900 > iPhone 3G 16GB > 8900
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    216E1579

Take That At&t!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    230 Global Posts

This is a very nice lookin' device! All things being equal (price of service, including UMA after my 10% corporate discount (meaning extra minutes!) and coverage -- including 3G...), I'm going to be hard-pressed not to take the leap over to T-Mobile when this phone debuts. Almost made the leap over to the 8900, but I'm thinking I'll hold tight a bit longer and watch the 9700 with interest.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,528 Global Posts
    PIN
    T of Strongbow, please.

AT&T best be getting this device! I get a better corp discount with AT&T, though I will definitely be checking both B2B sites and comparing! I need 2 of these for me and my wife.

CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by iJeenyus View Post
    Wow why don't you actually read the post above yours. According to article it WILL have UMA.
    It must have slipped past me. I read the first posts and then opened up the link that the OP posted and based on that link's comments, there was no UMA, so I commented based on that. Most likely, while i was reading that link the previous post was posted. Despite the sauciness of your comment( which was completely unnecessary), I'm still glad that UMA will be included on this one.

CrackBerry User

I am so pissed. I just cancelled my Tmobile account. I wish I had waited because I probably would have taken this over the storm 2. DAMNIT.

CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,402 Global Posts

This is T-Mobile's last chance to keep me.(I have an OOC line with them)If the Driftwood gets delayed or has issues it's gone.
    Last edited by experiment626; 09-08-2009 at 05:51 PM.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #21  

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by trini_pirate View Post
    Take That At&t!
    ROLFLMFA
    “Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see”
    CrackBerry User

Its already been confirmed that Tmobile USA will receive the unit with a silver bezel and ATT will receive it in gunmetal grey. Either the image is a picture of the Tmobile Germany unit or they made a simple error regarding the image. Testing devices confirm this. ATT will be getting the phone also, as there are several testing units already sent out. Depending on how quick the firmware is approved it could possibly be out before the Tmobile version or on time with it.

http://www.unwiredview.com/wp-conten...0-T-Mobile.jpg
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    394 Global Posts

I wish it had the red numbers like the T-mobile 8900 though! I'll still buy it however.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thanks to the OP for the find. This is definitely going to increase my holiday cheer ;-)

BlackBerry Diva

Quote Originally Posted by jlim2452001 View Post
    Its already been confirmed that Tmobile USA will receive the unit with a silver bezel and ATT will receive it in gunmetal grey. Either the image is a picture of the Tmobile Germany unit or they made a simple error regarding the image. Testing devices confirm this. ATT will be getting the phone also, as there are several testing units already sent out. Depending on how quick the firmware is approved it could possibly be out before the Tmobile version or on time with it.

http://www.unwiredview.com/wp-conten...0-T-Mobile.jpg
    I never get tired of seeing this picture!! I'll probably faint when I actually get it.
    ~DENISE~
    YES, I DO BELIEVE THAT I AM WORTH IT!

PLEASE STOP WITH THE LONG POSTS! YOU'RE BORING US.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast