Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by amora412 View Post
    How to overcome Error "Sorry Unable to continue your session. Please login again" on Blackberry
    When setting up email on the Blackberry will suddenly appear only error and Error "Sorry Unable to continue your session. Please login again" one of the causes of problems like this because we often mutually SIM Card or operator,

to solve a problem like this can try the following tips. Sign in to mobile.blackberry.com from your Blackberry browser, then select the state, on the page that appears scrolls down until it finds Communicate - Email, then follow the data requested.

If the above trick still does not work, try the Hard Reset and HRT, it is better to contact the operator that is used to help setting up email on your Blackberry.
    It worked! you ROCK! but i still pray everyday RIM go out of business soon so my employer will be forced to switch to iphone!
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    Optional, but not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by presario1626 View Post
    It worked! you ROCK! but i still pray everyday RIM go out of business soon so my employer will be forced to switch to iphone!
    That will never happen. Why don't you quit your job then if you don't like or appreciate what you have?
    CrackBerry Newbie

THANK YOU!!! Had to set my phone back to factory settings after some issues. This worked right away.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default I've got a Style - same problem

Mine has done the same thing after having to do a Master Wipe. I can't get the email to work again, and I've tried the mobile.blackberry.com solution too. I'm with Sprint. Anyone have any suggestions? I won't even let me verify the Sprint email!

Lisa
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thumbs up Sorry, unable to continue your session. Please log in again

Just wanted to let everyone on here know that Amora 412 gave the only real answer. After fishing my BlackBerry from the toilette, I know...totally gross, I borrowed a friends phone and transferred my e-mail account for the day. When I returned to my regular Torch, e-mails wouldn't go through. I received the error, "Sorry, unable to continue your session. Please log in again." Obviously, after many failed attempts to fix the situation, I wound up on CrackBerry. Amora's advice, Post #8, worked perfectly.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Cannot login to mobile.blackberry.com

Hi Guys,

I know that the best solution is to login to mobile.blackberry.com and go from there. The issue is that they must have changed something recently in the site. There is option to login anymore. Have you guys been able to login to mobile.blackberry.com?
    So frustrated, as I know this workaround works, I've used before, but now I can't even login into the site.
    Thanks
    Fabiano
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    Optional, but not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by fab7usa View Post
    Hi Guys,

I know that the best solution is to login to mobile.blackberry.com and go from there. The issue is that they must have changed something recently in the site. There is option to login anymore. Have you guys been able to login to mobile.blackberry.com?
    So frustrated, as I know this workaround works, I've used before, but now I can't even login into the site.
    Thanks
    Fabiano
    You can't login to the regular blackberry website. It's usually carriername.blackberry.com.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Tip from post #8 worked OK but when I go to set up synchronization options I still have same message it`s a partial fix unfortunately.
    2nd day with BB and not happy already :-\

-------------

This helped me.
    Remove battery, take out sim and restart the phone (WiFi off).
    Enter your BB ID details, error or not remove battery, insert sim and log back in.
    Fixed it for me.
    CrackBerry Newbie

@amora412 THANK YOU!! Nearly went and smacked the poor guy in the phone shop for not fixing my phone properly, now my emails are working anyway!! YAY!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12