Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default sorry, unable to continue your session. please log in again.

sorry, unable to continue your session. please log in again.

This is the error message I get when I try to activate my email accounts on my blackberry.
    I went for vacation for a month, I came back and it's no longer working. It was working perfectly for 8 months before I leave Canada. I'm with virgin mobile. I called them, they said sorry w can't help you, you have an unlocked phone. I tried to search everywhere for a solution, I couldn't find any. Crackberry is my only hope !

Thanks in advance !
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    Optional, but not needed.

Tell them to correct the provisioning and things should be back to normal. Can't they remove and re-add BIS to your account? Don't let them do a half-*** job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    That's for me to know and you to guess!

Sounds like your paying Virgin for a service they refuse to supply. Threaten to withdraw payment. That usually kicks a supplier into action.

In the UK you could use the "Not fit for purpose" clause in the Sale of Goods Act. Cut the contract and go to another provider. Done it myself but I don't know if it applies in Canada.
    Do as you would be done by and 12 pence to the shilling (or 100 cents to the dollar).

Into every life a little ale must pour
    CrackBerry Newbie

Sorry to jump in on this discussion, but I have a similar problem.

I have an unlocked bold 9700 (originally vodafone UK) which I now swap sim cards between Switzerland and the UK. This worked fine for the first 9 months until this weekend when I arrived in the UK and I had the same "sorry, unable to continue your session. please log in again." when attempting to re-activate my hotmail account. I then returned to Switzerland and put my swiss sim car in and the issue is still there.

I cant even remove the email account as going through email setup will always prompt me to try and activate my hotmail account.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    Optional, but not needed.

Tried doing it from the bis website instead?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

They don't want to help me. I will call them one last time and threaten to leave the carrier, since I'm not on any contract.

Are you guys sure the problem is from them not anything on my side ?

@madhatterer
    Same here, I went to another country. I used a sim card there, came back and no email is working...

Global Posts
    10,538 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.

You can try reloading the OS I'd you think your phone is the problem, but that sounds more like a bis problem.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Newbie

How to overcome Error "Sorry Unable to continue your session. Please login again" on Blackberry
    When setting up email on the Blackberry will suddenly appear only error and Error "Sorry Unable to continue your session. Please login again" one of the causes of problems like this because we often mutually SIM Card or operator,

to solve a problem like this can try the following tips. Sign in to mobile.blackberry.com from your Blackberry browser, then select the state, on the page that appears scrolls down until it finds Communicate - Email, then follow the data requested.

If the above trick still does not work, try the Hard Reset and HRT, it is better to contact the operator that is used to help setting up email on your Blackberry.
    Thanked by 17:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    alattar (11-14-2011),  allhookedup (02-12-2012),  BbAddict26 (02-07-2012),  bigju (05-28-2012),  cwilson1975 (06-15-2012),  757EliasHZ (11-19-2011),  gjorgeh (01-15-2012),  gushu (11-14-2011),  hondateg91 (03-21-2012),  JazM27 (11-30-2012),  lyneld (01-25-2012),  MKA03 (02-09-2012),  NinaTheQueen (02-09-2012),  sevusal (11-09-2011),  ta2hallm (02-25-2012),  walbern1 (11-29-2011),  xerke (01-09-2012) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by amora412 View Post
    to solve a problem like this can try the following tips. Sign in to mobile.blackberry.com from your Blackberry browser, then select the state, on the page that appears scrolls down until it finds Communicate - Email, then follow the data requested..
    worked like a charm. Thanks!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Heeeeee haaaaaa

@amora412. It worked.

My wife is going to be pleased......No email for over a week.
    CrackBerry Newbie

THX Alot Realy It worked LIke A Charm !!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hello i have just brought a blackberry bold and im having the same problem i have tryed what amora412 said but still wont work comes up with error http status 500- can you tell me why thanks!
    CrackBerry Newbie

hi, i had the same message and was unable to delete the account, the way i sorted it was to connect to desktop manager, select applications, uninstall email set up (restart), then reinstall email setup (restart), give it a try.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Thank you!!!!

I have been going out of my mind for the past 2 days trying to figure out what to do about that message. I started to get it after downloading an OS update Friday night on my Style 9670. I called my local Sprint store, and they said I had to come in and see a tech, but he had already left early because he was 19 phones behind (That makes perfect sense, right? ) So I figured I was actually going to have to do go see this tech on Monday. I finally used the exact working of the error messge instead of describing the problem, and found your thread, which took care of my problem. You rule!!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thumbs up thank you

Amazing tip...emails started coming like zupppppp to mail box as it use to be!!!!

CrackBerry User

PIN
    Not Public

I also use different sim cards for different location. I called the old one's customer care (Vodafone India) in my case and got them to release my pin from their HRT. Then I called Airtel India to validate my account and now I can use my email accounts successfully.
    xerk.wordpress.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

@amora412: WORKED!!!!! YOU ARE THE MAN
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BB Torch Novice View Post
    hi, i had the same message and was unable to delete the account, the way i sorted it was to connect to desktop manager, select applications, uninstall email set up (restart), then reinstall email setup (restart), give it a try.
    i had try this solutions and its work thanks
    CrackBerry User

Its easy, just leave virgin mobile and port your number over to Simple Mobile. Simple mobile wont do this to you. Virgin mobile may be blocking your registration, thats why you cant log in. They may want you to buy one of their VM Branded phones.
    Clifford E Scott
    The Phone Rush
    www.thephonerush.com
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,244 Global Posts

The PIN is registered with one BIS account on the carrier and can't work with another BIS. contact the carrier and ask to release it.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thanks!!! You save me!, i thougt that my phone will be lost. I am from Argentina, i search the error in spanish, and i cant find a decent respond. So i said to me "if a put the blackberry in english, i know that will be a awnser". And i'm here, with the solution, thank you men!!. You're awesome.

Excuse me for my poor english.
    CrackBerry Newbie

The person who suggested we go to mobile.blackberry.com and follow the country stuff is a legend!!!! My Torch now works!! wouldn't do emails with the same error messages!!! O2's alleged Gurus stated it was a sim or hardware fault! NOT!!!! your top tip worked 100%. Cant Thank you enough!!! (I joined and registered here just to tell you that!!!!)
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default help. error code 10006

Quote Originally Posted by amora412 View Post
    How to overcome Error "Sorry Unable to continue your session. Please login again" on Blackberry
    Sign in to mobile.blackberry.com from your Blackberry browser, then select the state, on the page that appears scrolls down until it finds Communicate - Email, then follow the data requested.
    hey guys, i'm having the exact same problem and i have tried the tip but it still doesn't work.

instead, i got an ERROR CODE 10006. what does this mean? anyone can help?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    CrackBerry Newbie

I've tried to mobile.blackberry.com
    Yeaah, me too, error code 10006. Anyone can help?
    CrackBerry User

Default CrackBerry Rocks

I spent an hour and a half on phone with Virgin Mobile Canada tech support trying to resolve this. They finally told me I needed to downgrade my OS, which I did, then still had the problem. I think all I had to do was navigate to that blackberry site and revalidate that way.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast