Reasonable/good selling price for used Bold 9700
I bought a Bold 9900 off kijiji over the summer to hold me over until BB10, and I am wondering at what price I could sell my used Bold 9700. I just replaced the track pad and the outer trim so it looks newer, the screen has 1 or 2 slight scratches you seen when the screen is off, and the paint on some keys is wearing out, but over all it works perfectly, unlocked and latest software. Any ideas?
- 12-05-12, 07:47 PM #3
well, i bought mine, which looks like this:
Looks fine right? here, lets take a closer look.
for $60 because i needed an immediate replacement, and was out of warranty.
yes, the screen works fine, despite the gouge.
I apologize for the biology notes in the background, needed something white to lay it on.
And the fingerprints... didn't notice them until i went macro photographer on them. and no, none of these are from post-purchase. i also couldn't get pictures of bezel dents.
Performance wise?: it works perfect, running smoothly with B@stard - Anti
Last edited by bmercer94; 12-05-12 at 08:16 PM.Device(s):
Curve 9300> Bold 9700> Z10> Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Z10 #BlackBerryByChoice
Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
- By jmgilliam in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 13Last Post: 04-13-11, 06:21 PM
- By joryoung in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 01-24-10, 05:00 AM
- By stuaw11 in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 10Last Post: 06-01-09, 12:57 PM
- By stevefo in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000 ThemesReplies: 35Last Post: 02-22-09, 11:52 PM
- By greg24 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 10-21-08, 11:17 PM