Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Question for dock and Epikcase users:

Hey guys. The newer epikcases have holes for the battery contacts. Does anyone have one of the newer ones and a charging dock? I'm wondering if they fit without removing the skin. I have one of the new ones (blue of course) and I'd like to get a dock but not if I have to remove my epik.

Thanks.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    9,482 Global Posts
    PIN
    type mypin

the blackberry fits snug into the dock so I doubt it will fit sorry
    Guys/Gals when I post things I am posting to the best of my knowledge if I am for certain incorrect please correct me more knowledge to me helps. Thanks!
    http://twitter.com/sn4p2k10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Alright thanks. That being the case I don't see why they manufactured the newer skins with battery contact holes...
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    That's SO 2009

Quote Originally Posted by sabooher View Post
    Hmm, neither of mine have holes but I'm also skeptical that they'd fit the OEM dock anyway. Maybe the Seidio dock perhaps.
    Good call! That would be my guess as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

I have a epik case and a dock and it doesn't charge with the case on it does not fit in the charging dock I'm wondering if it would fit in a diff charging dock like maybe the one for the 8520 or 9000

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

My 9700 is finicky about fitting in the charging dock even with an InvisiShield on it. I mean it fits kind of, but not very snug and tends to disconnect/stop charging if you so much as breath on it.