- CrackBerry Abuser
- 410 Posts
"Protocol stack Error". What is it?
I get this efror from time to time when I am trying to send txt (SMS) messages.
And how do I get rid of it and avoid them in the future?
- 12-16-2012, 08:25 AM #2
Rim does not even have this error in their knowledgebase. Is there anything else displayed? Are you using a third party application for SMS or just the BBM app?
8100> 8310> 9000> 9530> 9550> 9800> 9810> SGS3>Blackberry Z10
- By Trevor in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 683Last Post: 03-27-2013, 09:43 PM
- By Krack-Berri in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 11Last Post: 06-04-2011, 11:22 AM
- By rhsummers in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2008, 04:04 PM
- By kcladygemini in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2008, 10:58 PM
- By CIAFinisher in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2008, 03:48 AM