- CrackBerry Abuser
- 490 Posts
Phone turns off when taking a picture with flash
I'm not too sure if this has happened to anyone else but every time I take a picture with flash my BB Bold 9700 turns off and I can't turn it back on unless I do a battery pull, when I do a battery pull and the phone reboots my battery is always really low (in the orange) - I have looked around on here and I saw someone said try changing the memory card which I have done but it's still doing it.
Any ideas why this might be happening?
PS. Roll on BB10!
- 01-06-2013, 05:15 PM #2
The battery on most 9700s will have seen a lot of charge cycles by now. Depending what kind of lifestyle it has followed, you might simply have a battery which is starting to fail due to age.<a href="http://www.galatis.de/starboard.php?d=5518"><!-- Something special for the spammers --></a>
CrackBerry... where only Stupid People fight about Smart Phones
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-09-2014, 01:58 AM #6
- 1 Posts
same here my blackberry 9930 has the same ******* problem ...i have changed my battery many times ,....i have 3 different battery for my bb 9930 but still turns off when taking a picture with a flash ...please we need solutions crackberry help us asap...thanks
- By kidash98 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 15Last Post: 06-22-2010, 07:16 AM
- By i_luv_my_blackberry_curve in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 7Last Post: 01-29-2010, 04:38 PM
- By swing2glory in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2008, 10:54 AM
- By musse003 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2008, 06:52 PM
- By cebernal3 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 08-27-2008, 02:16 PM