- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I was trying to make a call and the call went to voicemail. As that was happening, I got another incoming call. I pressed the green button and started that call. I'm not sure if the other call was on hold, etc. Is it possible that the my phone call from phone call #2 was recorded on phone call #1's voicemail?
Edited to add: I know it says in my signature that I switched to the BB 9700 in 2009. I switched to Android in 1/2012 and now switched back a few weeks ago to the BB due to the Android's short battery life. Trying to get used to the call features on the BB again.
- By Sir Crack-a-lot in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 8Last Post: 11-30-07, 02:41 PM
- By robind30 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 6Last Post: 09-30-07, 05:15 PM
- By Thug2md in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 08-16-07, 01:36 AM
- By orionintheskye in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-07, 10:35 PM
- By bcoles in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 5Last Post: 06-15-07, 02:45 PM