Performance difficulties when installing 3rd party apps
I have a problem with my blackberry bold 9700. Every time I install any app or theme from app store my phone stops functioning properly. Mostly after installing any app my browser, Facebook and twitter stops working on WiFi it always gives error unable to connect and after a battery pull sometimes it works but mostly not. Sometimes camera stops capturing photos. I've tried to wipe device and done a fresh OS i also update my os and I used 5.0, 22.214.171.1246, 126.96.36.1998 and now I'm using 188.8.131.523 but the problem is not solved. I have a unbranded Bold 9700. Please help I want to install some apps which are useful for me in daily use. Same problem happens with themes too.
- By zachrose in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-10, 10:44 PM
- By kris with a k in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 01-29-09, 02:09 AM
- By BLAKEDIAMOND in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 10Last Post: 01-07-09, 11:00 PM
- By bearkat38 in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-09, 09:13 PM
- By rollergrrl in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 08-22-08, 06:07 PM