- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Password protect not resetting
Hi, I need a little help. I inherited a Bold 9700. I have is password protected but since I started using it - with my password protected SIM - the number of password attempts does not reset when I enter the password correctly. This means that since I've been using the phone I have used up 8 of the 10 possible wrong passwords either by missing the right key when typing or it unlocking when in my bag. I tried using the phone without a password but I racked up 100 pound bill just with it dialling itself in my bag. Can I manually I reset the number of attempts when I'm in my phone? I know that 10 is the max number of attempts and I wouldn't like to wipe my data by accident because the attempts don't reset.
Any help appreciated, thanks.
- By thpsrulr in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 6Last Post: 05-01-11, 11:42 PM
- By Cymru in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-09, 12:53 PM
- By laurieshrimp in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 02-17-08, 05:50 PM
- By needcaffeine in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-07, 08:46 AM
- By miguel_loves_jesus in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-07, 12:20 PM