- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Password protect not resetting
Hi, I need a little help. I inherited a Bold 9700. I have is password protected but since I started using it - with my password protected SIM - the number of password attempts does not reset when I enter the password correctly. This means that since I've been using the phone I have used up 8 of the 10 possible wrong passwords either by missing the right key when typing or it unlocking when in my bag. I tried using the phone without a password but I racked up 100 pound bill just with it dialling itself in my bag. Can I manually I reset the number of attempts when I'm in my phone? I know that 10 is the max number of attempts and I wouldn't like to wipe my data by accident because the attempts don't reset.
Any help appreciated, thanks.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-05-2013, 03:11 PM #2
- 1,761 Posts
- Just PM
Try a custom lock screen ; like 'slide to unlock'
You can choose between ; Slide(scroll to the left) , or [ALT] + Slide to the left. The second option will prevent you from calling while your phone is in your bag♚ ❤ button ♚
✪✪✪ Playbook + BB10 DEV , APPS ON REQUEST PLEASE PM ME. ✔✔✔[PB]Crackberry Forum App (NON-ANDROID) ✪✪✪
☢ bbUI.js ☢ expert -- Need HELP ? Just PM me ! ☣ Blackberry Playbook 64GB ☣
- By thpsrulr in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2011, 12:42 AM
- By Cymru in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2009, 01:53 PM
- By laurieshrimp in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 02-17-2008, 06:50 PM
- By needcaffeine in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:46 AM
- By miguel_loves_jesus in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2007, 01:20 PM