No handset volume
My wife cracked the screen on her 9700 and during disassembly I accidentally cut the ribbon wire for the SD card. I replaced both the LCD screen and the SD card assembly (the YouTube videos are VERY HELPFUL) and both work fine. However, now the handset earpiece does not produce any sound. The sound is fine if I play music or if I put a phone call on speakerphone, but there is no volume if listening to a call through the handset. I guess I jiggled something - not sure what I can do/replace. Any knowledgeable suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!
- By locob in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-09, 09:13 AM
- By Dave.H in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 4Last Post: 09-09-09, 06:09 PM
- By Pfunk056 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 6Last Post: 06-03-09, 01:41 PM
- By GenusRubus in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 3Last Post: 12-17-08, 04:03 PM
- By BJSwart in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-08, 01:44 PM