- CrackBerry Newbie
- 7 Posts
Need some help (phone getting "slow")
I have started experiencing some typing and trackpac navigation "problems". While typing, let's say a text message, really quickly sometimes the phone just can handle it and the letters stop appearing on the screen, but do so in about a second or so. I have the same problem sometimes with trackpad navigation, I scroll through the emoticons, but have to wait sometimes for a second because the navigation just stops. What can I do to get rid of this problem? Also the pictures in gallery load really slowly (I only have like 50 pictures total in 2 folders), but this might be a SD card related problem (slow card)...
70/256MB free space on my phone,
7GB free space on SD card,
6.0 Bundle 2949 (v22.214.171.1248)
I even clear event log from time to time.
- By bfrfiremedic in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2011, 12:47 PM
- By CoachRob16 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2009, 12:26 PM
- By cubanref in forum SprintReplies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2008, 10:18 PM
- By bettyn100 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 07-28-2008, 10:28 AM
- By hockeymomto4boys in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2008, 03:04 PM